Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cowpuke training camp photos

RedskinsFanInTX

How about a Cowboy joke ?

Troy Aikman, after living a full life, died.

When he got to heaven, God was showing him around.

They came to a modest little house with a faded Cowboy's flag in the window. "This house is yours for eternity, Troy," said God. "This is very special; not everyone gets a house up here." Troy felt special indeed, and walked up to his house.

On his way up the porch, he noticed another house just around the corner. It was a 3-story mansion with a Burgundy and Gold sidewalk, 50 foot tall flagpole with an enormous Redskin's logo flag, and in every window, a Title Towel.

Troy looked at God and said "God, I'm not trying to be ungrateful, but I have a question. I've been a dominant QB in the NFL and I've led my team to a number of glorious victories as well."

God said "So what do you want to know, Troy?"

"Well, why does Joe Gibbs get a better house than me?"

God chuckled and said "Troy, that's not Joe's house, it's mine."

:dallasuck

ok, its not about being obsessed, but the material is getting low on quality...so does making fun of gibbs' whiny high pitch overdone to death southern drawwwwll voice fit for dogs to hear fit the type of stuff two rivals discuss?

Are you a cowBoy fan?

They came to a modest little house with a faded Cowboy's flag in the window. "This house is yours for eternity, Troy," said God. "This is very special; not everyone gets a house up here." Troy felt special indeed, and walked up to his house.

On his way up the porch, he noticed another house just around the corner. It was a 3-story mansion with a Burgundy and Gold sidewalk, 50 foot tall flagpole with an enormous Redskin's logo flag, and in every window, a Title Towel.

Troy looked at God and said "God, I'm not trying to be ungrateful, but I have a question. I've been a dominant QB in the NFL and I've led my team to a number of glorious victories as well."

Never heard that one, very nice. :applause:

You really think that Reid is bigger then Parcells? Well you may be right now that I think about it. But you have to admit, those man boobs are at least D-Cups. :doh:

Easily. :laugh: Actually, I think it is a close race. Eitherway, I would not want to be on a small boat with either of them.

*:idea: Then again, if I was caught on a small boat with either of them & the boat went down, I would have plenty of shark bait, & probably a couple of really good floaties. :D

:laugh: :notworthy

Archived