Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cowpuke training camp photos

RedskinsFanInTX

why is everyone on this board so overly obsessed with the cowboys. I know about the rivalry, but parcells is fat is kind of ridiculous way of putting down the cowboys. you have to have better material than this.

why is everyone on this board so overly obsessed with the cowboys. I know about the rivalry, but parcells is fat is kind of ridiculous way of putting down the cowboys. you have to have better material than this.

Nope. This is the best we can doo. :D

And yet you are here every day. Ah, the irony.............

We would say this about any "coach" that was this much of a site for sore eyes, regardless of team.

Dude has access to trainers/nutrionist, weight/cardio rooms all day and still just likes to eat at the Sizzler buffet and fall asleep in the restaurant booth.

^^^^^^^ I agree. If you are not obsessed with us, then why are you here in the first place. Dude, Parcells looks like he is in serious need of a Hollywood make over. He has to be the worst looking coach in the league. He has 50 pounds at least on Reid.

He has to be the worst looking coach in the league. He has 50 pounds at least on Reid.

Woah, woah, woah...let's not get carried away. I know Tuna is starting to look more like a beached whale, but c'mon. Reid has eaten at least 2 cheerleading squads, just since lunch. He's waaaaaaay outweighs Tuna.

;)

Woah, woah, woah...let's not get carried away. I know Tuna is starting to look more like a beached whale, but c'mon. Reid has eaten at least 2 cheerleading squads, just since lunch. He's waaaaaaay outweighs Tuna.

;)

You really think that Reid is bigger then Parcells? Well you may be right now that I think about it. But you have to admit, those man boobs are at least D-Cups. :doh:

;)

A cheap joke, but man that made me laugh. :laugh:

^^^^^^^ I agree. If you are not obsessed with us, then why are you here in the first place. Dude, Parcells looks like he is in serious need of a Hollywood make over. He has to be the worst looking coach in the league. He has 50 pounds at least on Reid.

ok, its not about being obsessed, but the material is getting low on quality...so does making fun of gibbs' whiny high pitch overdone to death southern drawwwwll voice fit for dogs to hear fit the type of stuff two rivals discuss?

Archived