Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Autographs???

mcarey032

According to redskins.com

Among the Redskins who signed autographs after practice: Clinton Portis, Adam Archuleta, Jon Jansen and Brandon Lloyd. Head coach Joe Gibbs, as he does every training camp practice, signed autographs for upwards of 20 minutes, before heading to a post-practice interview with Triple X ESPN Radio's Riggins. 6:30 p.m. ET

yeh, I was standing near the fields where they walked out. Lloyd, Portis, Taylor, Cooley, Gibbs, Mike Espy (who gave out his towel and his gloves as well), Cash I believe, Griffin, Moss a little, and Robert Johnson were all nearby to sign. Unfortunately my friend and I didn't have anything to get signed. It was cool just being soo close to see all these players up close.

Sean Taylor(he said I was sweet for doing this ), Jon Jansen, Chris Samuels, Khary Campbell all signed a get well card for Chief Z. Taylor, Jansen and Campbell also signed the ES banner. Joe Gibbs came by also signing stuff.

Pretty cool. Sounds like there were some pretty good opportunities to get autographs. Was there a certain place that was better than other to sit or did you all sit somewhere else and then move towards where they were heading in?

I went to Redskins training camp on August 1st. From where I was at, It was really hard to get an autograph. I did not get any autographs at camp, but I did surprisingly get Chris Cooley's autograph and a picture of him at a nearby Shell Gas Station after it was over for that day. He was nice and very humble to me.

Archived