Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Lincoln Kennedy to try out for the Brokeback Boys

War Paint

No i havent. I just simply responded to a post about winning and losing debates, but if that cam across as too harsh then plaes do forgive me. I never meant to hurt anyone.

Its all water under the bridge, I hope your calmed down now. Good luck on those winning and losing debates. ;)

Boy this is gonna tick some people off and make this thread an embarassment. Maybe this will shut down all the personal attacks and prove to everyone that fans cannot be blamed for front office activities even if that FO is in Dallas. I just coppied this off of WARPATHINSIDERS.COM. Enjoy this is so freakin ironic!!

According to our Scout.com sources, including the RachReport.com, former Oakland Pro Bowl tackle Lincoln Kennedy is scheduled to try out with the Washington Redskins as early as Tuesday.

“I want to play in a win a Super Bowl,’’ Kennedy said in a statement released by his agent. “I want to help a contender.’’

Kennedy reportedly has done the paperwork needed to free himself from any obligation to the Raiders.

There are a couple of well placed connections between Kennedy and the Redskins. Offensive line coach Joe Bugel was the Raiders’ head coach while Kennedy was a player there and Washington’s director of pro personnel Louis Riddick was a teammate of Kennedy’s in Oakland.

It appears that the Redskins are intrigued enough at the prospect of bringing him on despite his age and recent inactivity. Kennedy, 35, has been out of football for two years and has been serving as an NFL network commentator among other pursuits.

Kennedy’s agent claims that the player is in good condition, carrying 385 pounds on his 6-7 frame. That’s something that the team will want to verify on Tuesday.

Washington has a solid starting five on the line but an injury anywhere along the line would likely create major issues.

Stay with WarpathInsiders.com for further details.

Boy this is gonna tick some people off and make this thread an embarassment. Maybe this will shut down all the personal attacks and prove to everyone that fans cannot be blamed for front office activities even if that FO is in Dallas. I just coppied this off of WARPATHINSIDERS.COM. Enjoy this is so freakin ironic!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Thank you for the information, I suppose that shuts me up. :doh:

Not really. You see, theres one big difference between the skins try out and the cowpie try out.

Here, he'd be a backup, just in case, something bad happens, sortof like how ray brown worked out perfectly. FYI, this is what he should be, an emergency backup. He might not have the stamina or fortitude to go a full season, but he can sure patch a hole if theres a leak.

The cowpies are so desperate, they would actually probably consider him being a starter lol.

Not really. You see, theres one big difference between the skins try out and the cowpie try out.

Here, he'd be a backup, just in case, something bad happens, sortof like how ray brown worked out perfectly. FYI, this is what he should be, an emergency backup. He might not have the stamina or fortitude to go a full season, but he can sure patch a hole if theres a leak.

The cowpies are so desperate, they would actually probably consider him being a starter lol.

Exactly, Dallas fans just don't understand. Let me explain, :dallasuck

Let the explaining begin....

Nobody would argue that there are less questions with the skins O-line but this is the same point that a Cowboys fan simply tried to make earlier.

The cowpies are so desperate, they would actually probably consider him being a starter lol

Speculation... way too wiggle and squirm.. :thumbsup:

This will be great for our OT depth!! He already has been coached by buges. :laugh:

:cheers:

:laugh:

:laugh: and there it is.... The essence of extremeskins... A good sense of humor is golden btw! AFsf, most es members wouldn't have had the guts to do that. Ouvan59 a little depressed are we? :cool:

Let the explaining begin....

Nobody would argue that there are less questions with the skins O-line but this is the same point that a Cowboys fan simply tried to make earlier.

Speculation... way too wiggle and squirm.. :thumbsup:

Its the simple truth. We have a solid O-line and need backups. Your o-line resembles bowling pins and desperately needs somebody to step in and take over.

:laugh: and there it is.... The essence of extremeskins... A good sense of humor is golden btw! AFsf, most es members wouldn't have had the guts to do that. Ouvan59 a little depressed are we? :cool:

Yep, and humbled

I hope that Buges is just doing him a favor.

I expected nothing but stand up responses from Mike Nelms and Ouvan59 and got'em.... :cool: It's moments, members and threads like these that make it all worth it! Kindred, the skins O-line is more solid than ours right now. This doesn't eliminate our need for depth as well.

I expected nothing but stand up responses from Mike Nelms and Ouvan59 and got'em.... :cool: It's moments, members and threads like these that make it all worth it! Kindred, the skins O-line is more solid than ours right now. This doesn't eliminate our need for depth as well.

True. I didnt open my mouth to poke fun of you guys for looking at lincoln earlier, but I wanted to bring you cowpies down a notch before you feel all warm and fuzzy inside about this emberrassing slip, that at the end of the day, our situation is still better than yours and while we can laughingly joke it off, you guys cant ;)

you think just because you say something it is true... :insane:

Joe Bugel, OL coach... said that Randy Thomas was the best guard in the NFL and probably pound for pound our best lineman

Losing Jansen was a huge blow in 04, but actually improved a game over 03, and still had a 1300 yard running back.

BTW, your savior Flo, who you claimed was 100% healthy, and in the best shape of his career, failed his physical.He was only allowed to practice after jogging a bunch of 50 yarders.

He didn't fail a physical :doh:

Archived