Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Lincoln Kennedy to try out for the Brokeback Boys

War Paint

Yeah you're right. The Redskins ARE truly America's team. God forgot to tell you that the reason the roof on Texas Stadium is shaped the way it is is because God needed a place to take a dump, and saw that Texas Stadium's roof resembled a toilet. 14-13 Skins, and 35-7 skins. With less of an offense than we have now. Taylor AND Archeletta can BOTH hit. Thats why Dallas' receivers had trouble holding onto the ball last year. Now they have to cower in fear of 2 safeties instead of one. My honest prediction 35-13 at Dallas and 42-3 at Fed Ex this year.

HTTR!!

:dallasuck :point2sky

Yeah you're right. The Redskins ARE truly America's team. God forgot to tell you that the reason the roof on Texas Stadium is shaped the way it is is because God needed a place to take a dump, and saw that Texas Stadium's roof resembled a toilet. 14-13 Skins, and 35-7 skins. With less of an offense than we have now. Taylor AND Archeletta can BOTH hit. Thats why Dallas' receivers had trouble holding onto the ball last year. Now they have to cower in fear of 2 safeties instead of one. My honest prediction 35-13 at Dallas and 42-3 at Fed Ex this year.

HTTR!!

ding-ding.....we have a winner........:doh:

Considering we decided to go after signing 2 OL in FA, and we have undrafteed rookies who could add to OL depth I don't think we have much to worry about if someone goes down on the OL. Losing a starter hurts no matter who it is. But Gibbs being the smart coach he is knew he needed depth. We have talented players and depth across the board. We PREDICATABLY will defeat Dallas again even worse this year. Hearing some negative things coming from Dallas' training camp. TO is dropping balls, nobody will be able to cover Moss or Lloyd, who by the way also burned Big D for 2 touchdowns last year.

Funniest thing to me though, is hearing from these magazines and all these so-called sports experts saying that Dallas is supposed to go 12-4 or 13-3 and win the Division. Thats honestly the funniest thing I've heard since Brian Regan. And thats saying a LOT cause that guy is FUNNY. They realistically don't have the defense to stop better NFL teams like the redskins who embarrased them last year. And I've seen swiss cheese with less holes than the Dallas O line has. :laugh:

Again, I'm not attacking you, but rather giving you the real deal about how its going to go down this year. Until JJ stops putting his ego first and letting Parcells make the decisions, the team won't be able to reach its full potential. JJ needs to let the man make player personel decisions and stop dictating who they need. Thats the coaches job. Dallas is pretty good and can probably win 8 or 9 games again this year. But 12-4 sounds more like a 2006 redskin record. No offense.

Ya know its never to late to covert. Burgundy and Gold are great colors.

HTTR :helmet:

HTTR!!

WOW!

Thanks for giving us so much credit.

I was thinking Washington over Dallas 100-0 in Dallas.

And Washington over Dallas 200-0 in Washington.

WOW!

Thanks for giving us so much credit.

I was thinking Washington over Dallas 100-0 in Dallas.

And Washington over Dallas 200-0 in Washington.

Well I gotta give a little bit of credit. They're a 9-7 potential team again. They have a really tough schedule. The difference? The skins have the coaching AND the player personel to get it done. Its foolhardy to believe that our nation's capital can't produce a SuperBowl winner this year. Too much talent and Dallas' D couldn't stop us from winning last year. So what would make them stop us this year? They had trouble with Moss and Lloyd last year. And Randle El's speed makes him a proven threat and playmaker to take coverage away from Moss. I love the idea of single coverage. Dallas will put up a fight, but our defense is too tough to give up too much. And we bring extra fire when we play Dallas. Skins MIGHT lose to Indy, Carolina and Jacksonville. They should beat everyone else without too much trouble. Dallas had trouble against GOOD teams last year. They did beat the Chargers though (luck??). The Cowboys will be impressive, but not until the second half of the season when their schedule gets easier. They are still 2 years away from being a Super Bowl threat. The skins on the other hand 12-4 or 13-3. We WILL win the division, guaranteed. And we WILL be able to go all the way because of great players and coaching on all 3 sides of the ball. It won't be easy, but we'll pull it off being that we're the ONLY NFL team to have THREE go-to receivers, and virtually EVERY guy on our offense is a potential big-play maker. All Sellers did last year was sit in the endzone last year uncovered while Mark Brunell threw him TD passes. And Demarcus Ware is good, but apparently not quite good enough to cover Chris Cooley on 3 different occasions. Turnovers became a factor and a Redskin specialty by the second half of the season. All the fumbles that WERE bouncing back to our opponents were now boucing into the arms of skins defenders. Saunders, and the players he has to work with will make our team unstoppable considering we had 6 turnovers in the Seattle game and our offense couldn't capitalize on any of them. That won't be a factor this year. Even Joe Gibbs was quoted talking to Larry Michael about trying to get Homefield advantage this year. That speaks for itself. A HOF coach wouldn't say that unless he felt it a strong possibility. And Gibbs has never been wrong yet. The only reason he downplays the optimism is so the players won't get too ****y with themselves. Anyway, you have my sympathy my friend.

HTTR!! :2cents:

So are the reports the Skins interest in him true?

http://www.insidebayarea.com/raiders/ci_4129812

Gibbs sent him home without even letting him workout after seeing that the guy weighs a cheese sandwich under four bills and would probably be a massive liability risk if allowed to partake in any form of athletic activity.

I don't know if they even gave him a full physical but Gibbs wouldn't let him work out.

Gibbs sent him home without even letting him workout after seeing that the guy weighs a cheese sandwich under four bills and would probably be a massive liability risk if allowed to partake in any form of athletic activity.

I don't know if they even gave him a full physical but Gibbs wouldn't let him work out.

But there was an interest.

Archived