Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Arring' It Out

gate113

He uses a Segway to get around the practice facility. Now thats funny!

he doesn't want to risk a new injury...

sorry, but I'd laugh if he got hurt falling off of it.

I envision me going to Uof A and pulling a Big Daddy stunt by throwing a HUGE branch in the way of his scooter. :laugh:

Somebody stick something in Lavars mouth to shut him up. My zipper is stuck.

Whoa! I don't even want to begin speculating on what you really meant by that comment, but I will say it's never good to offer your private parts to another man's mouth unless that is your particular preference.

I too wish Lavar would shut-up. I prefer our team force him to eat his words on the field.

OMG... I LOVED LA..but now he sounds like a little bitter girl that just dumped..

everyone hates me, i hate everyone, new life,...blah blah.. STFU LA...thats what got you in trouble in the first place... second, you had marvin lewis and Gregg williams..two of the finest coaches in the game that you couldn't play under... so how in heck will things change now?

:doh: is he trying to be Barry Bonds with the whole everybody is against me attitude. He is trying very hard it seems to hurt his reputation. If he had said that he knows sometimes he freelances and that he would work on it then nobody would have a problem and it wouldn't even be an issue but to say that he was being benched and the redskins were using that as an excuse to not play him puts a lot of pressure on himself to do everything perfectly or else the media will be all over him talking about how smug he was and thinking he was this perfect person here.

Archived