Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Buyers with NO money

kritters

Just wondering how many of you have had people tell you 'I want those tickets' or 'those tixs are mine' but then they never have the money!

If you put a price in your post why do they carry on this charade and when it comes to handing over the money they claim that something has come up and they can't get them. ARGH!!! I even had one guy tell me he wanted them, let me go to meet him and the moron never showed up.

Okay, I'm done venting. LOL

I can't wait for football season to start. I can take out my frustrations on the opposing team (by yelling of course, nothing physical!)

:cheers:

I offered one ticket, cheapest in the stadium, at face value. Many replies, but no one had the dough. You can't (won't?) come up with $500, WTF. Don't reply then. Some people actually tried to negotiate down and acted like it was a favor to make an offer for the ticket. While I corresponded with alot of nice people here at ES, no one ponied up the dough. 1 day on Craigslist and the ticket was gone. Don't even get me started about all those who immediately inquired about parking passes (only) when they weren't even mentioned in the ad.

P.S. the guy from craigslist gave me a check immediately and got a pretty sweet deal IMO. I have not seen another ad even close to $500 for a single season ticket.

I've been lucky. Everyone I have worked with has sent their money right away and I am jsut waiting for the tickets to return the favor. Early on I ask fo 1/2 up front and the final 1/2 before I send the tickets. I would guess it woudl make it easier for them to pay in two installments.

But you're right Craiglsit is good.

I understand how frustrating it can be. I got screwed too many times on E-bay never end up complaing, jsut kept my stuff and thats it. Then when I won an auction from someone who never paid me, I told him, buy my stuff and I'll buy yours which he quicly complained hence my ebay acoount is suspened.

On this site, I have injuired about tickets and if the price came back too high, even if I REALLy wanted them, I replied to the person saying sorry, out of my price range, which I think is the proper thing to do.

alright guys, just keep me in mind for next season for games you cannot make. You can ask a few posters now that I paid when prompted or gave reasons for a delay (but still paid). I'm glad I got tickets for the Jets preseason game as well as the Panthers/Eagles games!

Hi everyone, i'm an italian fan and i need 2 tix for the dallas: why do i post here?

just to tell you guys that if you find 2 tix, you tell me the price, then next day you have my reply, no bargain, and the next day again i send the money. There's some hunger for football on this side of the ocean, so no crap, just deals :-)

go skins

I have had similar experiences and I agree that people who are BROKE shouldn't be Pm'ing you that they want the tickets. I eventually had someone buy the tickets (I usually sell at face value) but it took some time because I kept getting this routine:

1)I want the tickets

2)My buddy is going in with me

3)I haven't heard back from my buddy yet

4)My buddy and I want the tickets what is your address

5)I know you haven't recieved the money I am mailing it tomorrow

6)Sorry my car broke and I can't buy the tickets or some other lame ass excuse.

This should be a "sticky" at the top of this thread. If you DON'T have money don't PM the sellers... :2cents:

• 2 weeks later...
I have had similar experiences and I agree that people who are BROKE shouldn't be Pm'ing you that they want the tickets. I eventually had someone buy the tickets (I usually sell at face value) but it took some time because I kept getting this routine:

1)I want the tickets

2)My buddy is going in with me

3)I haven't heard back from my buddy yet

4)My buddy and I want the tickets what is your address

5)I know you haven't recieved the money I am mailing it tomorrow

6)Sorry my car broke and I can't buy the tickets or some other lame ass excuse.

This should be a "sticky" at the top of this thread. If you DON'T have money don't PM the sellers... :2cents:

I've had BS like this happen to me too. The best reason for bailing was "We just had a baby". Like you didn't know this when you said you wanted the tickets?? I have been burned so many times by self proclaimed "Big Redskins Fans" that whenever I hear someone call themselves that, my blood pressure goes up and the BS detector goes off.

Archived