Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

For those of you bashing the limited view seats

deiulay

I have been a season ticket holder for 5 seasons. I started in the corner 2nd row from the top. 2 seasons in I was offered the obstructed view seats. I have defended the seats here before, as they are better than being in the sky but, now, after 2 years behind the column, I am on the 15 yard line in the sun, in the 100's, 20 rows up. Perfect! I was promised 3 years and they came through in 2. The only way down to the lower bowl is the touchdown and tailgate clubs now. Best bet is to try and wait your time in the limited view seats. First smile the ticket office has put on my face since I got my seats. Now about parking...........:laugh:

I have been a season ticket holder for 5 seasons. I started in the corner 2nd row from the top. 2 seasons in I was offered the obstructed view seats. I have defended the seats here before, as they are better than being in the sky but, now, after 2 years behind the column, I am on the 15 yard line in the sun, in the 100's, 20 rows up. Perfect! I was promised 3 years and they came through in 2. The only way down to the lower bowl is the touchdown and tailgate clubs now. Best bet is to try and wait your time in the limited view seats. First smile the ticket office has put on my face since I got my seats. Now about parking...........:laugh:

Thats worked out well for you, but the skins are no longer offering upgrades in the lower deck for the obstructed seats. So that won;t hapen for anyone getting them now.

Thats worked out well for you, but the skins are no longer offering upgrades in the lower deck for the obstructed seats. So that won;t hapen for anyone getting them now.

I believe if you skip the wait list to get the tickets, you don't get first choice on or automatic upgrades, but I'm pretty sure if you're a "true" season ticket holder you do. The leftovers that real ticket holders don't want go to OVC (obstructed view crew) folk.

I believe if you skip the wait list to get the tickets, you don't get first choice on or automatic upgrades, but I'm pretty sure if you're a "true" season ticket holder you do. The leftovers that real ticket holders don't want go to OVC (obstructed view crew) folk.

I know a couple members here were told only people that went into the seats the first year they were offered will get upgrades. Between the touchdown club and the tailgate club it may be a mute point either way.

worstseat you are the man! luv the shout out! maybe i need to change our name.... LTC Leftover Ticket Crew! can not wait till 9/11 its gonna be silly... the OVC has shirts on order for anyone interested! HAIL!

yeah man, same thing here, went through OV for 2 years, now lower level 20 rows up! so psyched!

do i have any chance of upgrading? am i OVC for life! ? #169,798 on the list is a little scary! ow well i will be at the games doing my duty as the 12th man with my fellow OVC faithful! Hail to the Redskins and Hail OVC!

yeah man, same thing here, went through OV for 2 years, now lower level 20 rows up! so psyched!

do i have any chance of upgrading? am i OVC for life! ? #169,798 on the list is a little scary! ow well i will be at the games doing my duty as the 12th man with my fellow OVC faithful! Hail to the Redskins and Hail OVC!

worstseat you are the man! luv the shout out! maybe i need to change our name.... LTC Leftover Ticket Crew! can not wait till 9/11 its gonna be silly... the OVC has shirts on order for anyone interested! HAIL!

I'm definately interested in OVC T-Shirts. Section 216 - I'm in...

I have mad respect for anyone that can sit in the limited view seats.

I've been spoiled by good seats for so long that I just couldn't fathom sitting in an obstructed view seat. I went to check out the 29 dollar seats and just couldn't do it.

BTW, that OVC crew motto literally made me LOL.

For once I have to give the Redskins ticket office credit. I voluntarily moved down to 221 from 401 in 2004. I was promised relocation upon "availability" within 2 years. "Availbility" would be at the same time we had 'peace in the Mid East' I had always thought to myself. However, just last week, the ticket office offered me seats in section 118 row 25. Great lower level seats at FACE VALUE! No $100 per game tailgate tax or wopping initation fee as would be required for anyone else moving into section 118 today. I declined the offer b/c nearly $500 on preseason alone was just too much. However, the point here is the ticket office did live up to their word despite 2 years of bad publicity for the obstructed seats.

Archived