Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFC Beast Celebrity Death Match!!

SKINZ33

Sean Taylor VS. Terrell Owens - Owens would begin to show off by doing sit-ups in the ring then out of no where Sean T would hit him with the ever popular spit of death instantly melting Owens into a puddle of Campbells chunky soup then McNabb would come in out of the crowd with a spoon and eat him up!

OMG:laugh: !!!!

I'll take Sean "grim reaper" Taylor vs. the entire starting offense for the cowboys.

Taylor wins in an brutal match as he pulls out his ATV and begins mowing down the boys, grinding them up and spitting them out as fertilizer for FEDEX.

Wait whats this? Taylor pulls a sickel out and slices Jerry jones in half only to discover that he was as hollow as a chocolate easter bunny.

Shockey vs. Parcells

McNabb vs. Owens

Gregg Williams vs. LaVar Arrington

Taylor vs. Shockey

Mike Sellers vs. Roy Williams

Phillip Daniels vs. Drew Bledsoe (oh wait, we already saw that one :silly: )

Clinton Portis vs. Shelton Quarrels(sp)

Tom Landry (R.I.P.) vs. Jerry Jones

Danny Boy vs Jerry Jones

Jerry loses when Danny Boy runs over Jerry with a Ethanol Powered FedEx truck

Ah-hem...make that a UPS truck. **** FedEx! :laugh:

Jerry would lose that battle when Snyder would pull on Jerrah's chin unraveling countless facelifts & spilling what was so tightly shoved behind those facelifts all over Snyder's shoes.

Speaking of Jansen, I just watched the 1997 Big Ten Championship with Michigan v. Ohio St on ESPN Classic and it featured a young Jansen. That game was packed with pros.

Jon Jansen

Charles Woodson

Ian Gold

Brian Griese

David Boston

Antoine Winfield

Jeff Backus

Steve Hutchinson

Michigan had Jansen, Backus, and Hutchinson on the same o-line in college, now THAT is scary

cjcdaman wants to know who won that game. :laugh:

You my friend have just committed blasphemy....something horrible is going to happen to you in the next 24 hours....

i'm just saying that that's how the deathmatch cartoon would play out. i mean, when it comes to football i go with gibbs, but how you gonna stop parcell's appitite....unless you brought in lenny p....he might eat parcells.

i'm just saying that that's how the deathmatch cartoon would play out. i mean, when it comes to football i go with gibbs, but how you gonna stop parcell's appitite....unless you brought in lenny p....he might eat parcells.

Good point....don't forget Andy Reid either. He could probably eat Parcells and Gibbs in the same meal.

Archived