Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

nyc skins fans

ultimatewarrior

My friends and I watch the games at Stonecreek on 27th b/w 3rd and Lex. It's a small place and best of all it's a Cowboys hangout. It was great heckling the sh*t out of them last year. Very cordial and knowledgeable Cowpoke fans though. We could use some more burgundy and gold in there.

I always watch the game in LI in Farmingdale. It's a shame what happened to the Falls. On a none football note I was just released from Rikers 2 weeks ago were I was locked up for about 9 months.

I seen that guy Littlejohn a couple of times before he was transfed from Mental Observation to Protective Custody. He was a very big man and had a really cold look to him. I hope Justice is served no matter the verdict.

If NYC skins fans are organized, we can do what my lunatic USC friends do, and that is make monster reservations at different places, incl Dorrians, Ship of Fools (which does rent you a room or segment of room and cheap!), Park Avenue Country Club, or any other place where we can swing sound for the game (not for the announcers, but for the sean taylor smack downs). There is an amzing place in tribeca, Busters Garage or sometihng like that as well...

I'm in, let me know, its skins mayhem this year ( and no will not miss the red shots of whatever at the falls for every Td scored).

Here's some trivia i heard, the owners of Dorrians (Where the infamous UES preppy murder happened in 86s) are the parents of the ex-owners of The Falls...... and i think they own Barna as well in the Hotel Giraffe.

Glad to see so many NY Skins fans. Busters has a bad vibe for me personally because that's where I took in the WAS @ NY game last year (not as bad as the Falls vibe, but still pretty close). I'll be going to as many home games as I can this year, but for when I have to stay in the city, I'll probably go to either Croxley Ales or a place that wasn't around last season but did me right during March Madness - Professor Thom's on 2nd bt 13th and 14th. I saw a lot of UVa folks there this year (despite the U Mich banner and despite the fact that they weren't in the tourney) - some of those people have to be Skins fans too, right? (a la NYSkins fan and about half the people at the Falls).

I'm not touching Dorrian's.

Jack Dorrian, who also owned The Falls, posted bail on a guy who murdered a woman he met at Dorrian's back in 1986. The was the famous "preppy murderer" case.

There's just too much bad karma associated with Jack Dorrian. Just my opinion.

If you haven't already e-mailed me, you can PM your addy to me and I'll add you.

I may start a message board (on meetup.com) to have all the info in one place and people can join and check out the location(s).

Nothing has been set up yet, but there are two good options (i.e., managers who will play the games with sound).

The Mad Hatter

360 Third Ave. (between 26th & 27th St.)

New York, NY

(212) 696-2122

Emmett O'Lunney's Harmony View (manager will provide sound and big screen)

210 W. 50th St. (bet. Broadway & 8th Ave.)

New York, NY

(212) 957-5100

http://www.harmonyview.com/

THE SOONER WE ALL DECIDE ON A PLACE TO WATCH A GAME, THE MORE LIKELY WE'LL HAVE A PLACE THAT CATERS TO US. WE NEED TO FILL A PLACE UP.

HTTR!!!

I'm not touching Dorrian's.

Jack Dorrian, who also owned The Falls, posted bail on a guy who murdered a woman he met at Dorrian's back in 1986. The was the famous "preppy murderer" case.

There's just too much bad karma associated with Jack Dorrian. Just my opinion.

Maybe it's not Dorrian's, it's just Skins fans! :silly:

Nahh, just kidding. My fiancee and I passed by The Falls after the incident but before it closed. hah I've never seen her get so paranoid!

You guys have to let me know where you end up hanging out so I can pester you ;)

hah anyway, good luck on finding a new watering hole.

As a couple of others said, we're not going to Dorrians. No need to associate ourselves with that ownership group. We've been discussing the choice of venue on the e-mail list. I think LaRou is managing the list (I could be wrong), so perhaps PM him to get on the list. Someone also mentioned making a meetup.com group for us.

Archived