Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tecmo Super Bowl: 2005 Playoffs

Skins Addict

Ah, the days of keeping my NES on 24/7 to complete a season in the original Tecmo Bowl. How far games have come. That game against the Bucs gave me some serious diahhrea though. Either that or the wings I was eating not sure. We need one like that for the Week 2 game @ Dallas! Anyway to request?

great video, thanks for sharing. :applause:

i used to get 30+ sacks a season with darrell green. :D

Haha almost all i ever did on defence was CB blitz with DGreen, especially on the roll out passes and gadgit plays. Except on Shotgun formation i would get a LB and blitz up the gut, there was always a hole.

:)

My cousin would always get the Cheifs, the RB (cant remember the name) had 100% hitting power, and nobody could tackle him if you mashed the buttons fast enough.

i wonder if im the only person in the world who would play tecmo super bowl over madden? i LOVE THAT GAME!! i love how they had all the redskins plays with the cool pre-snap shifts. overall we werent that great of a team. the best teams were the chiefs, raiders and giants. christian okoye was a beast, and the tandom between ottis anderson, dave meggett, and LT on defense was unstoppable. not to mention the music was the best. That RBI baseball clip is insane. thats probably my second favorite NES game. i feel like firing up my NES right now.

i wonder if im the only person in the world who would play tecmo super bowl over madden? i LOVE THAT GAME!! i love how they had all the redskins plays with the cool pre-snap shifts. overall we werent that great of a team. the best teams were the chiefs, raiders and giants. christian okoye was a beast, and the tandom between ottis anderson, dave meggett, and LT on defense was unstoppable. not to mention the music was the best. That RBI baseball clip is insane. thats probably my second favorite NES game. i feel like firing up my NES right now.

Yes, yes I believe you are.

Come on man, I was reared on TSB but lets not get crazy here. :paranoid:

I would sell my soul to get Madden 07 a month early.

Archived