Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2005 Redskins Highlights on NFL Network

MaddogCT

Guest santana4prez

Last season was a classic and watching all those great moments should be special.

SNEAK PEAK:

Moss makes the catch 20 15 10 5 TOUCHDOWN REDSKINS!!!!!! 14-13:cheers:

for those who do not get NFL Network, will it still air on ESPN? im sure it will,(they did so last year) but it would still be nice to hear it from someone else

Good question... I sure hope they air on ESPN, since I don't have The NFL Network. If they were to air on ESPN shouldn't they have started already? That's gonna really suck big time if they don't, cuz last season was AWESOME. I just want to see the dumbfounded expressions on those stupid Dallas fans again after they got B-slapped at the end of that Monday Nighter.

:dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck

by the way, does anyone know where I could get my hands on the NFL Films highlight DVD's of the 87 and 91 seasons? I have the 91 season on VHS, but I need to upgrade.

I've looked all over the internet and always at Best Buy when I go, but I can't find them. The only thing I can find is a history DVD, which covers all 3 super bowls, but doesn't do a full season overview with highlights from each game....

I don't mean to rain on the parade, but you can watch it any time at redskins.com.

Click on multiple TV channels on the Redskins multimedia box on the right side of the screen, then scroll down. The highlights are divided into 5 parts, right above the 6/18 minicamp update.

by the way, does anyone know where I could get my hands on the NFL Films highlight DVD's of the 87 and 91 seasons? I have the 91 season on VHS, but I need to upgrade.

I've looked all over the internet and always at Best Buy when I go, but I can't find them. The only thing I can find is a history DVD, which covers all 3 super bowls, but doesn't do a full season overview with highlights from each game....

Here is the only sure fire way of getting a DVD of those season's highlights:

http://www.nflfilms.com/specialorders/

The problem? Cost. 50 dollars for each DVD.

:logo:

Archived