Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WP Article Claims "Israel is a mistake"--Rebuked

WizSkinsO's

Man love - is it socially acceptable?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Man love - is it socially acceptable?

• Yes
    • No
    • Only on the internet. In person, its sticky and wrong.
    • Yes. But only if you wear a shirt.

However, let's face it. What is done is done, and Israel now exists, and it deserves to exist, and the Arab world needs to get over it and deal with it.

That's the way I see it too. The mistakes were made by an arrogant, but doomed British Empire, beginning about 100 years ago when they started encouraging the hopes of Zionists. History is full of winners and losers but the Arabs/Muslims don't want to accept the outcome. Rather than face the fact that they lost, they choose instead to make life miserable for millions of people in that region but lack the real power necessary to change the outcome.

I dunno, but since the Jews were there first (about 5000 years before islam was created) and even though they left shouldn't they be allowed to return to their ancestral lands?

They left once and went to Egypt on their own accord. They came back and Joshua and friends slaughtered the men, women and children who were living there. Later they were chased out by the Romans and Christians and dispersed around the globe. Once again they returned and were imposed on the inhabitants by the British before and after WWI. Both times that they returned the inhabitants were given no choice, even though they had nothing to do with the Jews leaving in the first place. So in my opinion they didn't have a right to come back and take over from people who were living there peacefully. The reality is that they are back though and in control. The Muslims who refuse to learn to live with it will die trying to change it.

They left once and went to Egypt on their own accord. They came back and Joshua and friends slaughtered the men, women and children who were living there. Later they were chased out by the Romans and Christians and dispersed around the globe. Once again they returned and were imposed on the inhabitants by the British before and after WWI. Both times that they returned the inhabitants were given no choice, even though they had nothing to do with the Jews leaving in the first place. So in my opinion they didn't have a right to come back and take over from people who were living there peacefully. The reality is that they are back though and in control. The Muslims who refuse to learn to live with it will die trying to change it.

take over from people?the place was a desert.Mark Twain once visited Israel before the Jews returned and commented that the place was desolate and felt sorry for anyone who lived there and that nothing would ever grow or prosper there.Now.... the place is so fertile that it sends food all over Europe and the technology there is better than anywhere in th ME.

clearly it was divine inspiration that they are back and prospering with a little bible study for it was prophesied...and they will never leave for the hand of God is on those people.as for Gaza..I wouldnt give them an inch of land cause its not theirs... :2cents:

Richard Cohen has to be one of the most ignorant editorialists I have ever heard of. I don't bother reading his blatherings- the guy is ALWAYS wrong on every issue..
AFC, I've been wanting to ask in this thread, and I assume you would know the answer to this: Am I right to assume that Richard Cohen is Jewish?

why would that matter?
I think it should somewhat relevant to his point of view. It's the same reason that people in these threads inquire about DCSKINZ of Liberty's heritage ... or AFC's for that matter. Actually, it's weird that you would be the one asking, because one thing that made me think about it is when you said:
the weirdiest thing about this is Im not Jewish or Christian.
http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2712126#post2712126

All I know is this bs better not start WWIII. I'm not anti-semetic, but I would be made as hell at both the Arabs, and Jews if this conflict ruins the up coming season. In my opnion this whole situation gets a so what. Last I check you couldn't get either gold, oil, or a good screw in Jerusalem. Both sides want to be right so bad, it's like watching children fighting.

All I know is this bs better not start WWIII. I'm not anti-semetic, but I would be made as hell at both the Arabs, and Jews if this conflict ruins the up coming season. In my opnion this whole situation gets a so what. Last I check you couldn't get either gold, oil, or a good screw in Jerusalem. Both sides want to be right so bad, it's like watching children fighting.

Sounds like someone has their priorities in check. ;)

I would hate to resurrect that exchange, so hopefully that stays were it is. to address only that line... that was said sardonically in an exchange over someones use of propaganda, I will explain it further in a PM if need be.

I still dont think his being Jewish really has anything to do with his opinion, perhaps if he lived in Israel I could see your point.

Archived