Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Charles Mann's sister

mrtacconi

I'm originally from norfolk, VA. now living in spokane, WA. I run a Dairy Queen up here and last night a lady in a redskins shirt came through the drive thru. I felt as if she looked familiar for some reason and of course started talkin with her bout my skins and come to find out that charles mann is her brother!!! I've seen her come in before but she is now my favorite customer. I told her I would trade all the free blizzards she can handle for ANY skins stuff she can get from her bro. This story might seem dumb to most of you, but here in the northwest there aren't too many skins fans. I constantly have too battle crybaby seahawks fans and it sux. Also jets safety Eric Coleman is her nephew, and she said she would love to help me out with any skins stuff, especially after i showed her my new skins tattoo. HTTR

This story might seem dumb to most of you, but here in the northwest there aren't too many skins fans. I constantly have too battle crybaby seahawks fans and it sux.

Great story, Charles Mann is a class act and it looks like it runs through his family! :cheers:

I hear you, I live on the other side of Washington State and I did not even know there were any Seahawk Fans up here until last season. :laugh:

Road Trip!!!! WOW FREE ICE CREAM LOL

:logo:

Road trip from Vestal, one rain drenched area to Washington? You have to be able to get over some of those damaged roads and bridges first! I had to travel i88 to Binghamton last week. The detour sucked.

Guest ComebackKing

Cool story man! Sometimes I feel like I'm surrounded by Cowboy's fans even here in Fairfax! My street is infested with 2 Philly fans, a Cowboys fan, and a Tampa Bay fan (UGH!)

UHHH i met George Rodgers son, actually i have met him alot of times he went to and played for the high school i coach at now. he is currently at USC unfortunately due to a narrowing spine he got medicaled. he was indeed a beast playing both LB and WR.

tre rodgers is his name

Cool story man! Sometimes I feel like I'm surrounded by Cowboy's fans even here in Fairfax! My street is infested with 2 Philly fans, a Cowboys fan, and a Tampa Bay fan (UGH!)

Man, I think I would take that over my situation. There are no real football fans on my street. I moved to Bethesda about a year ago and nobody really cares. There are a couple of guys that try to act like they are Skins fans but they are the kind of guys who will ask me Monday morning whether the Skins won yesterday or not. :doh:

So let me get this deal straight:

Charles Mann's sister brings you all the free Redskins stuff she can get her hands in exchange for free Blizzards?

You do realize that this poor woman is probally gonna gain like 100 pounds or so in six months right? :laugh:

• 6 months later...
']Ok' date=' two things....

1. You said you run the Dairy Queen but do you own it to give away stuff for free?

2. You guys are going to spend who knows how much in gas or airfare for freeice cream?

<:rolleyes:>[/quote']

Eat poop, dude. Ye of the lesser manning variety.

Archived