Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Gameday in D.C

RedskinsFanatic

Yeah if everyone yelled and shouted every time they saw someone else in a Redskins jersey around here it would be like and British listening in awe every time Big Ben chimed.

dencely populated places like DC tend to make people very standoffish one of the many reasons i love visiting DC but couldnt live there.... i tell ya i was there in DC when Joe came back just on chance and everyone was smiling and giddy

I Live 20mins Away Fm Eagles Stadium N I Wear Redskins Gear 360 Days A Year.i Travel To The Maryland Malls Prince George N Wheaton For Ma Gear.i Will Soon Be Going To Tyson Corner For Some Clothing.our Malls Hur Has Every Team Xcept For My Beloved Skins Gear.dats Kool Cuz I Dont Mind Traveling Are Online Ordering.i Hav Everything Redskins I Got Alot From The Beach Blitz N Va.

I wear burgandy and gold EVERY sunday during the season. Being a season ticket holder i obviously wear it at the games but gotta wear it faithfully man. heck, everything looks better in burgandy and gold!!!!

can't disagree with the last part :helmet: :logo: :eaglesuck :gaintsuck :dallasuck

I live in Georgetown....during the season on Saturdays you will see a few scattered...but on Sunday when I am getting ready and run a few pregame errands out to the store before I hit fedex I always see people repping in the stores/georgetown/out and about. Once gametime nears I would imagine you dont see any due to the fact they are all at the game, a bar or in their homes getting ready. Sunday Mornings usually u see a good amount of B&G floating around the city.

at JMU, I didn't see much Redskins gear early on, go figure. As the season wore on though, it became more apparent. The most was easily the weekend of the Seattle playoff game. That friday/saturday was full of B&G. I of course still wear jerseys/shirts outside of the season, and got my props for it while at school.

In wear the burgandy and gold as often as possible.......and I live in Dallas.

Have to represent all the time!!

Blondie

What is the reaction you get down there like Blondie?

We are so saturated with "out of towners" in DC/metro area and so many mothers didn't listen to that song as well - its almost pointless to say something to every cowboy fan you meet.

Archived