Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Next war

headhunter39

PNAC is a group of powerfull,smart and wealthy CONSERVATIVE individuals that the left thinks controls the world.

scoll down on the loopy link for some names associated with pnac if you wish.

http://www.opednews.com/new%20american%20century.htm

L is just pining for the good ole days of Berger ;)

Pay no mind :laugh:

It doesn’t only consist of "conservative" members. I don't believe they control the world, but they have enormous power over American foreign policy. It's truly tragic how conservatives have come to embrace a liberal foreign policy.

It doesn’t only consist of "conservative" members. I don't believe they control the world, but they have enormous power over American foreign policy. It's truly tragic how conservatives have come to embrace a liberal foreign policy.

well if the chairman of the group is a regular contributor to fox news, i think we can assume that the majority of the people of the "think tank" are also conservative

Neo-cons baby :laugh: the true conservatives are still lagging behind ;)

Why do you think they should NOT have influence?

"Critics allege the controversial organization proposes military and economic, space, cyberspace, and global domination by the United States, so as to establish — or maintain — American dominance in world affairs"

hear that? bow down ****es.:notworthy not only will we rule the world, and the moon, but google as well......ah hahahahaha:laugh:

Because I find their views dangerous. I am not a big fan of social engineering, especially when attempted by the point of a gun.

They should just shut up and let those you agree with run things? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I would much prefer to be the one holding the gun considering the options,or do you believe in the inate goodness of mankind?

I would much prefer to be the one holding the gun considering the options,or do you believe in the inate goodness of mankind?

No, I have a mix view of human nature.

Conservatives tend to have a far more pessimistic view of human nature. So from a conservative standpoint, the neocon view of the world should be rejected. I don't believe in benevolent empire, if you are familiar with organizations like PNAC and the Weekly standard, you should realize they advocate and support the idea of American empire. That's not tin-foil stuff, they actually print such nonsense.

They should just shut up and let those you agree with run things? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

i dont know exactly what ur talking about, but concerning "the inate goodness of mankind", i would have to stand by the beliefs of john locke and thomas jefferson

No, I have a mix view of human nature.

Conservatives tend to have a far more pessimistic view of human nature. So from a conservative standpoint, the neocon view of the world should be rejected. I don't believe in benevolent empire, if you are familiar with organizations like PNAC and the Weekly standard, you should realize they advocate and support the idea of American empire. That's not tin-foil stuff, they actually print such nonsense.

I also have a mixed view,but largely pessimistic.

The notion of America leading is one I support,mainly because I cannot think of any other country that is more qualified and capable and nature and mankind tend to fill a vacum. ;)

They push for leadership not Empire,imo

for us to think that it is our job to lead the world is ridiculous. it portraits us as power hungry and aragant. if u wonder why other countries resent us, its because we take it upon our selves to be the leaders and all other countries should do as we say. if the pnac play a big role in our foreign policy, anti american sentiments wont be going away any time soon

for us to think that it is our job to lead the world is ridiculous. it portraits us as power hungry and aragant. if u wonder why other countries resent us, its because we take it upon our selves to be the leaders and all other countries should do as we say. if the pnac play a big role in our foreign policy, anti american sentiments wont be going away any time soon

No leaving it to the UN or some despot would be rediculous.

Do you feel China would fail to exert it's influence if we withdrew?

You want rid of anti-american sentiment?

Become poor,weak and powerless as a nation...then the world might pity us while they walk on our corpse. :2cents:

dont count on it. but once we get a new president i think the pnac needs some big tune ups

And how do you "tune up" pnac without trashing those Jeffersonian teachings?

No leaving it to the UN or some despot would be rediculous.

Do you feel China would fail to exert it's influence if we withdrew?

You want rid of anti-american sentiment?

Become poor,weak and powerless as a nation...then the world might pity us while they walk on our corpse. :2cents:

first of all the UN really is a puppet that we pretend has global power, but we use the UN to get what we want and its been that way since its inception after ww2.

second, where would china exert its power? and if they did dont u think that it wouldnt just be us acting on it?

third, yes, getting rid of anti american sentiment would be a good thing

last, i never said become weak and powerless, and i dont see that and being less imposing as a trade off

Archived