Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Next war

headhunter39

Likely order of chances if those two work out.

1 Syria

2 N Africa

3 Venezuela

4 China

we wont go to war with china or venezuela unless they attacked us and i dont believe they would, the other two are circumstancial...but where in north africa?

we wont go to war with china or venezuela unless they attacked us and i dont believe they would, the other two are circumstancial...but where in north africa?

Niether do I ,as far as N Africa?

1 Darfur

2 Sudan

3 Chad

4 Nigeria

5 Khartoum

Even Egypt has potential ;) though Yemen should probably be added to the other list@ 4

Niether do I ,as far as N Africa?

1 Darfur

2 Sudan

3 Chad

4 Nigeria

5 Khartoum

Even Egypt has potential ;) though Yemen should probably be added to the other list@ 4

those places would probably be more like bosnia or somalia, so not exactly a full invasion like iraq

Hopefully nowhere, our muscles are big enough to scare most into submission without having to use them. And pretty much any country on earth would be a fool to actually act preemtively against us.

eventually somone will **** with us. sooner or later

those places would probably be more like bosnia or somalia, so not exactly a full invasion like iraq

Of course not total war, but Iraq was not even a full invasion per se. :2cents:

Well Iraq had a large force,but going by traditional standards many generals would have preferred at least doubling the troop level used.

It is a interesting subject, comparing the new vs the old doctrine of overwhelming numbers and the risks and benefits.

That's right they have no influence, :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: Well if you look at a list of those affiliated with it,the notion they would have no influence would be kinda stupid wouldn't it?

Are you saying they should forfiet thier rights because you disagree with thier opinions?

:rolleyes: Well if you look at a list of those affiliated with it,the notion they would have no influence would be kinda stupid wouldn't it?

my point exactly

Are you saying they should forfiet thier rights because you disagree with thier opinions?

Uh, no. They have every right to spew their naive, dangerous, and utopian vision/views.

i dont know what u people are talking about anymore:(

PNAC is a group of powerfull,smart and wealthy CONSERVATIVE individuals that the left thinks controls the world.

scoll down on the loopy link for some names associated with pnac if you wish.

http://www.opednews.com/new%20american%20century.htm

L is just pining for the good ole days of Berger ;)

Pay no mind :laugh:

Archived