Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WR Corp T-Shirt Concept

Dana87

remember the thread about the dorkiest redskins thing ever......

I think we have a new winner.

I can always count on your Constructive Criticism. :rolleyes: What's sad is you really feel the need to belittle what other people do in order to make you feel better about yourself. I think I'll take a portion of the proceeds from the sale of these shirts and help get you back in to charm school.

I love the shirts dana, I'll be watching and when you get the final design done be ordering another one.

If you havn't ordered one of Dana's shirts, they are top quality t-shirts.

You need to stop by the tailgate this year and say hello.

I love the shirts dana, I'll be watching and when you get the final design done be ordering another one.

If you havn't ordered one of Dana's shirts, they are top quality t-shirts.

You need to stop by the tailgate this year and say hello.

I agree 100 percent with HOF44. I just received two of Dana's shirts today; the 12th man and the Bruise Bros. shirts. Both are high quality cotton shirts with great printing. You can't go wrong on one of his shirts.

Great quality; great price. Thanks Dana!!

thats really creative, i like it

please tell me you're joking! This guy is not creative, he's a plagiarizer in a sense. Any one of us could do this no problem, but I'd like to think that none of us do because it's stupid. If I'm to own a redskins shirt it should be a redskins shirt not some movie advertisement or other unoriginal garbage that this Dana comes up with. Again these are not good! If you come up with a genuine Redskins shirt, hat etc. let me know I might consider purchasing it, but if you keep making these "spoof" shirts don't bother.

please tell me you're joking! This guy is not creative, he's a plagiarizer in a sense. Any one of us could do this no problem, but I'd like to think that none of us do because it's stupid. If I'm to own a redskins shirt it should be a redskins shirt not some movie advertisement or other unoriginal garbage that this Dana comes up with. Again these are not good! If you come up with a genuine Redskins shirt, hat etc. let me know I might consider purchasing it, but if you keep making these "spoof" shirts don't bother.

Put up or shut up. Go ahead and show us some of YOUR ideas for shirts if it is so easy.

I love how people are so quick to criticize someone who puts forth the effort.

Obviously, you should go buy a truly uninspiring t-shirt at the Redskins store for an outrageous price.

Chill guy, you'll be fine. He's just trying to do something nice, no need to jump down his throat. Please, let the multi-colored smileys dance away your troubles.

:wave:

Archived