Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WR Corp T-Shirt Concept

Dana87

Here is a concept for a T-shirt representing our WR Corp. I think it discribes them well. Please respond with your lrvrl of interest. As usual any constructive Criticism is welcomed. Unfortunatly the conversion to fit the design file on ExtremeSkins takes out some of the design detail and crispness, but this should give you a good idea.

Here is a concept for a T-shirt representing our WR Corp. I think it discribes them well. Please respond with your lrvrl of interest. As usual any constructive Criticism is welcomed. Unfortunatly the conversion to fit the design file on ExtremeSkins takes out some of the design detail and crispness, but this should give you a good idea.

Very nice!!

I like the concept of 4, since it coincides with the fourth movie and our four wideouts. I would suggest maybe also adding "produced by Joe Gibbs". Shirt is great though:applause:

Great suggestion

I mean, i'd buy it.. but its missing james thrash and my future hall of famer, TAYLOY JACOBS. maybe next time =)

Yeah, don't forget Thrash, actually though, I think some one esle mentioned this too, you don't know who is going to be on the final roster, so it would suck to have some one on your shirt get cut.

Another great design, Dana.

I would add Cooley and take out Patten. Patten is at a small risk of being cut, although I expect him to be on the roster. Cooley is going to have a huge year and already has a pretty good following.

How will the white lettering for receiver names contrast? Are you planning on a black t-shirt? Because it won't work well on white or even gray.

I also like the Gibbs addition and a picture of the four on the back or front of the shirt.

I'm not wild about the "Pick your Poison" phrase....but I'm being picky.

You've got some great ideas and designs. I hope ebay is treating you well but with those designs, you really need to hook up with a local store to market your shirts locally. Or maybe even the Redskins, themselves? I gotta believe they would be a huge hit. Good luck.

Archived