Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Is this jersey legit?

kingchris626

Whoever told you they were not legit is right, while some of the jersey's they put out may be cool nothing with Art Monk or D. Green on it is real niether of them have deal's with Reebok or Mithchell & Ness so I doubt they would sign with these guy's. Also Williams and Baugh have Mitchell&Ness jersey's so I doubt the contract would allow them to sign with another "Throwback Jersey" manufacturer.

By the way I saw one of these jersey's for the Steeler's and the stitching was horrible, not even a good try at making something that is suppossed to be worth the money.

Whoever told you they were not legit is right, while some of the jersey's they put out may be cool nothing with Art Monk or D. Green on it is real niether of them have deal's with Reebok or Mithchell & Ness so I doubt they would sign with these guy's. Also Williams and Baugh have Mitchell&Ness jersey's so I doubt the contract would allow them to sign with another "Throwback Jersey" manufacturer.

By the way I saw one of these jersey's for the Steeler's and the stitching was horrible, not even a good try at making something that is suppossed to be worth the money.

Good to know. Would never spend a dime on it now

hahahhahahahahahaha that is a classic. biggest attempt at a ripoff i have ever seen. only a delusional moron on acid would ever buy that.

And yet I bet many a Christmas or anniversary present is sent out by these guys.

Would your grandma, possibly someone who has never seen an entire football game, honestly know the difference between that LaVar hunk of crap and a real jersey? It says authentic, it must be authentic.

With their profit margin, I bet they make millions a year. Sad.

Nah Bro, those are fake. The Skins jerseys from the 1980s had "screen-printed" numbers. The 1990s (Mitchell and Ness Ricky Ervins), had stitched numbers, but not the M&N Joey T, Riggins, Mosley, and Doug from the 1980s.

The only legit manufacturers of old school Skins player's jerseys are M&N and Reebok. Plus, the type of material for the jerseys and probable difficulty with applying screen printed numbers to resemble the 1980s jerseys, is a giveaway.

Nah Bro, those are fake. The Skins jerseys from the 1980s had "screen-printed" numbers. The 1990s (Mitchell and Ness Ricky Ervins), had stitched numbers, but not the M&N Joey T, Riggins, Mosley, and Doug from the 1980s.

The only legit manufacturers of old school Skins player's jerseys are M&N and Reebok. Plus, the type of material for the jerseys and probable difficulty with applying screen printed numbers to resemble the 1980s jerseys, is a giveaway.

While most of what you said is accurate and a repetition of what was previously stated, M & S do have Williams and Riggins Jersey's with stitched numbers that were made during the Throwback craze of '02-'03 when the Jay-Z's and 'Nas of the world would only wear a jersey with stitched number's, the more recent M & S jersey's have been actual replication's of what was actually worn on the field less the fact that the Ervins jersey should have cuffed sleeves and have some "stretch to it", and the 'Skins "game" jersey's had screen printing till Reebok started making them

not real, but cool looking jerseys so long as you dont pay much for them. They have sewn on numbers etc.

Yeah, they might be nice to have, but I'd check eBay or someplace to pay much less for them. There's no way they are worth $200, that's ridiculous.

Archived