Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tight Sean Taylor video

Awesome Sean Taylor video. Shows him in college and on the skins.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfPeqVDhpk4&search=sean%20taylor

I am so syked for this season I can't even contain it. Sean Taylor and Archuleta in the secondary. OMG. Can you say: "people might get killed?" That defense will kill people this year, trust me. T.O. should of switched divisions. Unless he wants to get hit a bit more while he's a ****ing boy.

I did not see that the first time around that is awesome. With all the distractions behind him Taylor could be team or maybe even NFL MVP this year. Williams will put him to good use in his third season!

Here's to Taylor continuing to abuse people........on the field.

:jk:

Speaking of which, does anyone know exactly why Taylor changed his number from 36 to 21?

No clue. I'd have been a little happier if Rogers had taken up 21, to make me forget about Smoot and Deion the same way Springs makes you forget about Bailey.

I did not see that the first time around that is awesome. With all the distractions behind him Taylor could be team or maybe even NFL MVP this year. Williams will put him to good use in his third season!

I love Sean Taylor...but even if he is the best saftey EVER he will NEVER get NFL MVP.

No clue. I'd have been a little happier if Rogers had taken up 21, to make me forget about Smoot and Deion the same way Springs makes you forget about Bailey.
So would I- that way my Taylor 36 jersey wouldn't be outdated after one season :mad: .

I did find this from an old Washington Post article however:

Safety Sean Taylor has switched numbers, ending a long, strange process. Taylor wore No. 36 in his rookie season, and last month team officials believed he had changed to No. 21, the number previously worn by Smoot. Although the Redskins began selling those jerseys, Taylor had not changed his number, and the team offered refunds to those who had purchased a No. 21 jersey. Rogers said today that he hoped to wear that number but was informed Taylor will be wearing it.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I was thinking the same thing but my opinion is influenced by the fact that I bought a 36 jersey.

Nah I have a 21 and I think the 36 is a neater number. But I bet in a year or two I won't care.

Don't be upset about having the 36 that is the kewl kind of old jersey to have, unlike certain 56s and 24s

I wonder if that quote was right and it was just switched around because they already started making new jerseys? That would be ridiculous.

Maybe it was his number from HS?

On the other hand I really like Los in the 22, I think it is neat.

21 is to NFL defensive backs as 23 is to NBA swingmen nowadays

Archived