Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Clayton and Salisbury: Fact or Fiction.

TahoeSkin

It scares me when Salisbury compliments us... the kind of scare you get when your best friends grandmother puts her hand and in your lap and looks you in the eye and smiles.............. :doh:

... my friend's grandmother is dead. after reading that, im not sure if thats a good thing or a bad thing :(

My opinion on this is that in the past, when Salsbury would make negative comments about the team, they were always somewhat based in reality, face it, I'm a huge skins fan, but the past 10 years or so have been a huge question mark with very guarded optimism, mostly among us. When the press would say something nice, it shocked us, and when they say something negative, it's not suprising, but still irritating. Now, it's the opposite almost, there's no reason to bash this team anymore, so it won't be in style anymore to say negative things about them, watch as that role is assumed by some other team, and don't be shocked if it's the giants, at least in the medias eyes. They love to have lavar, and Eli, to me at least, is the biggest question mark on that team, so they're easy targets, until Jason Campbell is starting, then they can start bashing us again for not playing todd collins ;)

It sounds like old Sean Salisbury does not want to question Coach Gibbs again. Who can blaim him? Last year he doubted Gibbs and it came back to bite him. We can only hope his prognosticating skills have improved. :fingersx:

I'd rather be the underdog and come from no where, but its also good to get respect....by the way shocker you went to JMU, way to learn to spell 'blaim'

I heard it. They also had Archuletta on for an interview. Sounded like a pro, said all the right things. They talked about his back injury a few years ago and how he was just now really feeling 100% again and asked him how the D was gelling. He gave big props to Gregg Williams and said everyone here had very high expectations and anything less was unacceptable. He said the lockerroom was great and there was a winning attitude throughout the entire organization. AA sounds like he's fitting right in to me.

I'd rather be the underdog and come from no where, but its also good to get respect....by the way shocker you went to JMU, way to learn to spell 'blaim'
Yeah, I had to go to JMU since Harvard has that damn spelling test on their application. :rolleyes:

Seriously dude, there is no need to be so asinine.

Fact:

(a) 70% of the Redskins starters have probowl potential.

(B) The Redskins coaching staff encompasses the sickest trio in professional sports.

I'm failing to see why anyone is surprised about the expectations of the NFL community of Redskins success next year.

Personally, I feel sorry for those that have to play us. I think we're going to embarass a lot of teams next year.

Archived