Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A Hello - - - And a TC Question

KDawg

What's up folks. I haven't been here in awhile so I just wanted to pop in to say what's up to everyone and to let my fans know (all three of you) that I'm not dead or anything.

But, to the real point of the thread... I know no TC info has been officially released, but I was hoping someone had some kind of idea of the general dates that it'll be taking place. I have to pretty much take off a month in advance from work and I plan on attending TC for my second consecutive year this year... Any help would be appreciated.

And yes, I tried the search function. I got a fatal error. So :silly: .

What's up folks. I haven't been here in awhile so I just wanted to pop in to say what's up to everyone and to let my fans know (all three of you) that I'm not dead or anything.

Man, I was hoping you were dead. :silly:

Good to see you back.

Training Camp is usually at the end of July, so, end of July/beginning August, you should be good.

• 2 weeks later...

I think the Redskins report on July 30th but some teams like the Cowboys report on July 28th.

I don't know very much about the Redskins but one of my favorite players from high school and college is currently trying to make the team as a rookie, so looks like I might have to take a crash-course in Redskin-ology!!! :D

Archived