Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Arrington having issues with Achillies tendonitis

posse87

What does smelling your own farts mean to you?  

1. 1. What does smelling your own farts mean to you?

• A guilty pleasure
    • Totally disgusting
    • A means to determine health

I didn't see this reported already. I saw on ESPN that Lavar is only able to do one a days because of achillies tendonitis. His response was, that it is what it is and he is doing what he can. I just found his response to be a little flipant and while I don't believe this will limit him in the long run I just wanted to hear others thoughts.

I didn't see this reported already. I saw on ESPN that Lavar is only able to do one a days because of achillies tendonitis. His response was, that it is what it is and he is doing what he can. I just found his response to be a little flipant and while I don't believe this will limit him in the long run I just wanted to hear others thoughts.

Yeah, I read this in the "Around the NFL" forum because it's about a Giant. :silly:

Yeah, I read this in the "Around the NFL" forum because it's about a Giant. :silly:
You mean a small, get accustomed to him being injured, can't hold an assignment, hey my great agent screwed me of $6 mil, jump offsides, I'm a trader, giant

Archived