Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Huddle Report Power Rankings

3CardMonte

It's off to the right.

sheesh, I cant believe I missed that. I had my browser window just small enough to make the listing completely hidden and I didnt notice the scroll bar. Thanks! I feel stoopid now :silly: , I reserve the right to blame it on the early start on the beer today :D

below the Chiefs, Chargers, and Jags? :doh:

I agree that I think we're better than them, but if they are done as was proposed by scores, off/def performances, then I suppose I understand being below the chiefs and chargers are they both beat us last year. I just think this year is going to be different.

LINK

If my memory is correct these are based on off / def performance and game scores not opinion. Thats why they have the numbers on the right.

:dallasuck :gaintsuck

No wonder. The rankings look like they are for last year's teams.

Boosheet complete boosheet! wait until 8 weeks has passed during the regular season...everyone will give us our due. I am so sure that we are a top 5 team in this league that I'm willing to eat a cowpie if we don't finish ranked in the top 5 this year.

HTTR!

ill keep you to this... save till the end of the year

Most of it looks reasonable. Eagles are a little low and Chiefs are a bit high.

Those were my observations upon the first glance. I do agree with some other posters that the Chiefs could do well in their division with the Raiders and Chargers with new QBs

Archived