Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I'm Back!

PokerPacker

I will crush your ice and force your big boyfriend to meat me on open field. We dont let those who think they are clever define the field. If there is one goal in my life I really hope to achieve, its too convince you to not be a certain type of packer. :silly:

actually, our big-hitter is kinda small. who am i kidding? he's really small. about 5'6"-7", 140-50 lbs, but he can knock the biggest guys off their feet!

Haha... that's pretty much what I was thinking. My PC isn't top-of-the-line crazy because I have a tendency to upgrade only parts of it when necessary (I still have two old, rather weak 4 year old HDDs for instance). I've also fried my mobo before... didn't take me long at all to get the necessary parts. Then again, it helps when you just order what you need from newegg.

Also... 800x600 resolution makes my eyes bleed :(

yeah, but i'm really cheap. the only computer part i ever paid for was a 256 MB stick of ECC Rambus RDRAM (and i'll be taking that computer home in a couple days).

that's a pretty nice computer (considering that it was free with the exception of that one ram stick.) its got dual 800MHz processors and 384 MB RDRAM.

yeah, but i'm really cheap. the only computer part i ever paid for was a 256 MB stick of ECC Rambus RDRAM (and i'll be taking that computer home in a couple days).

that's a pretty nice computer (considering that it was free with the exception of that one ram stick.) its got dual 800MHz processors and 384 MB RDRAM.

I'm also really cheap but I usually have plenty of money to make necessary upgrades. Quite honestly, you're missing out if all you have is a dual 800 mhz rig ;):silly:

After reading that, I predict PP will earn a respectible nickname as a Redskin fan by week 8.

its pretty amazing to see him lay someone out. you see this little guy skating at the speed of light and just thrusting so hard up into a guy 3-times his size that the monster goes for a one-way flight to antarctica.

I'm also really cheap but I usually have plenty of money to make necessary upgrades. Quite honestly, you're missing out if all you have is a dual 800 mhz rig ;):silly:

my dad just bought himself a 2.4 GHz celeron, but it has less than 256 MB RAM, so it struggles from time-to-time. that's what happens when you don't have any L2 Cache and little ram. luckily for him, i have a couple 128s lying around that i scrapped from some of the computers he was so quick to quit on.

PP you got bonus points, Im not sure what I can do to EA. I think I might have to resort to voodoo. Unfortunately PP you will be effected by the voodoo cause your have it in your post, its nothing personall its just in your post.

i censored it, is that better? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

my dad just bought himself a 2.4 GHz celeron, but it has less than 256 MB RAM, so it struggles from time-to-time. that's what happens when you don't have any L2 Cache and little ram. luckily for him, i have a couple 128s lying around that i scrapped from some of the computers he was so quick to quit on.

A celeron will struggle no matter what you do to it :doh:

Hell, the worst thing you could POSSIBLY own is an e-machine with a celeron processor and Windows ME.

Archived