Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I'm Back!

PokerPacker

I understand that and perhaps my message to PP unfairly painted you, its just that your tech lust got the best of you and you kinda poo poo'ed his system. im the biggest capitalist pig on this site admidately, but I try to understand ability cause I go from have to not have all the time. Im not constant have all the time, and sometimes or more so mostly I dont have the greatest gifts. So personally I took offense to you talkin the way you did, and it certainly had nothing to do with you digging on PP cause I really dont like him cause hes not a Skins fan.

I guess I was just saying there was no need to say his stuff wasnt top notch since he wasnt asking to rate his gear. He just offered it up cause someone asked, now if he acted extreme and tried to make his gear seem better then everyone elses then ya I would have no problem with your comment.

ps: sneaky people get it

you don't like me? :( :eaglesuck :logo: ;)

once you get invited to Fedex you will buy a Darrel Green jersey and change your desktop

oh yeah, i forgot about my desktop! when i was running on ME, i learned that having a desktop background made your computer slower, now that i have 2000 i can put my school's hockey team back up there!

oh yeah, i forgot about my desktop! when i was running on ME, i learned that having a desktop background made your computer slower, now that i have 2000 i can put my school's hockey team back up there!

shhh my child, think this through if you put a Redskin desktop on it your abillity to assimilate with us will be strengthend. You dont have to cheer for them on sunday, but just having that image on your desktop will give you the ability to more clearly to indentify and communicate with us. Lets face the facts you like it here, you might as well carry yourself that way. Trust me you will marvel at how it will aid you.

Ugh, that's chicken scratch....sorry, i'm a big computer buff and those are just inferior parts, then again you gotta work with what you have. Best of luck in your endeavors though, I have an ASUS K8N SLi premium motherboard i'm about to sell on Ebay(It's never been used) because they have Asus Mobo's with DDR2 compatibility now:drool:

Haha... that's pretty much what I was thinking. My PC isn't top-of-the-line crazy because I have a tendency to upgrade only parts of it when necessary (I still have two old, rather weak 4 year old HDDs for instance). I've also fried my mobo before... didn't take me long at all to get the necessary parts. Then again, it helps when you just order what you need from newegg.

Also... 800x600 resolution makes my eyes bleed :(

i'll just sick my big-checker on him. he'll wish he never stepped foot on my ice.

I will crush your ice and force your big boyfriend to meet me on open field. We dont let those who think they are clever define the field. If there is one goal in my life I really hope to achieve, its too convince you to not be a certain type of packer. :silly:

Archived