Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A Little Love from KC Joyner (ESPN)

Bucaro

my feelings as well

outside of Seattle, no team in the NFC finished the season, and playoffs as well as Washington. Carolina had an embarassing loss to the Cowboys late in the season, and was routed by the Seahawks in the playoffs after two strong playoff wins. The Skins won 5 straight 3 in a row over NFC East teams (scoring over 30 on each), and despite injuries to the offense, won on the road, and played the Hawks the toughest of any team in the playoffs.

The Skijs didn't lose any major starters, and added top talent in the areas they where lacking.

Just hard to call them a "sleeper"

A Sleeper team to me means a team that comes out of nowhere, no signs from the previous year to be a playoff team. The Skins would have been a sleeper team last season, but hardly this one.

You can't blame people for calling us sleepers though. I mean, we've been horrible for so long, we had one winning season, it's understandible that some aren't sold on us yet.. We'll show them this year though

You can't blame people for calling us sleepers though. I mean, we've been horrible for so long, we had one winning season, it's understandible that some aren't sold on us yet.. We'll show them this year though

Thats pretty much the same point I've been trying to make. Of course, we people who follow the team religously realize we aren't qualified as sleepers, but you can't blame the outside world for thinking so.

Thats pretty much the same point I've been trying to make. Of course, we people who follow the team religously realize we aren't qualified as sleepers, but you can't blame the outside world for thinking so.

I can definitely blame them!!! I get your point though and do agree. Kinda the same way everyone says we overpaid for our free agents.. they may be right, but we came away w/ maybe the best offseason in the nfl.:cheers:

A little more from KC's bag of statistics:

Ron (DC): How does your system rank Santana Moss who exploded offensively last season.

KC Joyner: (4:53 PM ET ) Santana Moss was the #1 receiver in TYPCA last year. He averaged 28 yards per deep pass attempt, which is a ridiculously high number. He wasn't just good last year. He was dominant.

Dangit! Here I was hoping that Rod Gardner would have been number 1! :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky

Archived