Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins Furniture!!!

Inigo Montoya

Check this out!!! Finally a Skins room can be completed, you can now buy couches and recliners in Burgandy and Gold!!! This is the coolest thing I have ever seen. There are a few places that sell this stuff now apparently (a search for NFL furniture should bring upa few places directfurnituremarket.com has pictures!!!), but I contacted this guy and he has a few Skins couches in stock if anyone is interested. I am still working on convincing my wife to let me buy a set... but if any of you are interested, I told this guy I would spread the word.

Bob Feldman

www.valuelots.com

512-799-9788

(I dont know if I should have put this in the classified section or not)

:cheers:

FYI, I assume that the redskins and this place get their team furniture from the same source.... Anyways, I saw the redskins one at the Beach Blitz, and it is of very poor quality. The things look like they were gonna fall apart, and the fabric is kinda crappy...

Just my opinion...

Looks nice, but, why is the price on Redskins.com $130 more than on that other site? Looks like the same style and manufacturer. Although that recliner would go with my redecorated living room, hmmmmmm........

They didnt think they would make enough profit from FedEx parking this year

FYI, I assume that the redskins and this place get their team furniture from the same source.... Anyways, I saw the redskins one at the Beach Blitz, and it is of very poor quality. The things look like they were gonna fall apart, and the fabric is kinda crappy...

Just my opinion...

Yeah, I was kinda worried about that too!

FYI, the difference in price between Redskins.com and some of the other retailer isnt that large afterall. The other retailers (the value lots place at least) are asking $100 for shipping, I just looked at Redskins.com and it was $17.99 or something.

Just for a heads up.

$17.99 is a great price for shipping, but the other site says free shipping on the chair, couch, and rest of the stuff. So, that would make Redskins.com more expensive by $147.99. Just a heads up.

From directfurnituremarket.com

"Here they are football fans! The newest line of Official NFL® recliners. Be the first of your friends to outfit your entertainment or living room with this high quality, affordable collection. Features hardwood frames covered with fire retardant foam and Microfiber. This material has the same look and feel as suede but is much easier to clean. All products are made with pride in the USA!--- Recliner Dimensions: 39W" x 41D" x 40H" (Wt.125 LBS)---Price Includes Shipping!"

Looks nice, but, why is the price on Redskins.com $130 more than on that other site? Looks like the same style and manufacturer. QUOTE]

Proof that the anti-Redskins bias has now reached the retail furniture industry. Ban the Direct Furniture Market!!!!! :)

Looks nice, but, why is the price on Redskins.com $130 more than on that other site? Looks like the same style and manufacturer.

Proof that the anti-Redskins bias has now reached the retail furniture industry. Ban the Direct Furniture Market!!!!! :)

Just my opinion...

Pez is right.

When we checked out the furniture at the Beach Blitz is looked and felt of poor quality.

I saw the pics for this furniture at 2 Days Gifts (www.twodaysgifts.com) and it looked real nice, but wanted to see and feel the couch and chairs first hand.

Glad I did for I was thinking of buying them for my Redskins room, but now I am thinking otherwise.

Archived