Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

"Tailgate Club"

RiggoReincarnated

Can anybody tell me what the "Tailgate Club" at home games is like? Is it worth the money? How does it compare to tailgating in the lot?

Its OK, but not worth the cost. You are paying so much for the right to lower level seats without a wait, not for the "tailgate club" venue experience.

Tailgating in the lots if done with a good group of fans cannot be beat.

Can anybody tell me what the "Tailgate Club" at home games is like? Is it worth the money? How does it compare to tailgating in the lot?

Tried the tailgate club one time... Its ok for a 1 time thing to see what its like, but it is nowhere near the fun you can have tailgating with a bunch of diehard in the parking lot! :cheers:

I'm with these guys... it's definitely not worth the money and definitely not more enjoyable than tailgating in the lots...... however, if by any chance you have money to burn, do it... you get upgraded on your seats.

I have to disagree. I'm not so much into the alcoholic aspect of tailgating, even though I have a blast at the ExtremeSkins Tailgate. I think it's worth much more than the Club Seats in that I hardly used the facilities on the club level, other than my seats. At the Tailgate Club, there are games, drawings for prizes, performances by the Redskins Cheerleaders and Marching Band, and autograph sessions with former Redskins. I've had a blast all the times I've been there and every guest I've brought has enjoyed the experience.

I have to disagree. I'm not so much into the alcoholic aspect of tailgating, even though I have a blast at the ExtremeSkins Tailgate. I think it's worth much more than the Club Seats in that I hardly used the facilities on the club level, other than my seats. At the Tailgate Club, there are games, drawings for prizes, performances by the Redskins Cheerleaders and Marching Band, and autograph sessions with former Redskins. I've had a blast all the times I've been there and every guest I've brought has enjoyed the experience.

Come on Stwasm we know you would all give up entry to the game just to hang out with the cheerleaders at the tailgate club. :D

Archived