Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Maybe we should start Campbell

Sweet Sassy Molassy

Well--even if we start Brunell, it's highly unlikely he'll last the entire season--he seems like he's one good hit away from retirement. I mean, fracturing your pinky? What's next, spraining your big toe like Kyle Boller? We haven't even had contact drills yet.

Well--even if we start Brunell, it's highly unlikely he'll last the entire season--he seems like he's one good hit away from retirement. I mean, fracturing your pinky? What's next, spraining your big toe like Kyle Boller? We haven't even had contact drills yet.

It happens, so what?! 2 weeks of rest and studying the playbook. While JC gets more practice. MB is our starter, until JG pulls him. MB did great last year and he will perform even better this year!!

plz Kyle Boller his in mid 20s, and Chad Pennington and they get injuires every year.. Brunell has had maybe 2 major injuires in his entire career

Are you kidding me??? Brunell led us to the playoffs last year. Not neccessarily with his arm, but with his head, not throwing bonehead interceptions, ala P Ram. I don't doubt Campbells physical skills, but he still has a lot to learn about game management. We got the recievers this off season, lets see what Brunell can do with them. We're trying to win a Superbowl this year, not experiment with a project quarterback. I'm all for seeing Campbell play, but lets not throw away a winning quarterback just cus he hurt his hand.

plz Kyle Boller his in mid 20s, and Chad Pennington and they get injuires every year.. Brunell has had maybe 2 major injuires in his entire career

I'm just saying--I want Campbell ready to go--I want to see him getting reps, and if looks spectacular, I think he should at least be given a chance to displace Brunell.

We all knew this thread was coming. So, I'm going to start it now.

Maybe it's his time. Brunell is injured. Discuss.

Seeing how many posts you've had, I would think you would know better. Don't you realize June 2nd? Brunell has plenty of time to heal, and won't miss any really important practice time. He's going to be ready for the season, we don't know if Campbell is.

I don't see what the big deal about Campbell is. He's never started a game and yet people think he's a better option than Brunell? You can't be serious.

Should your boss replace you when your sick on the weekend? Discuss.;)

what a good point. let's stop trying to find reasons for JC to start cause it's not gonna happen unless brunell dies. no one here is doubting JC's skill and intelligence at QB, but brunell has the experience. point blank. JC has plenty of time to get experience, let's give brunell what he's earned.

No way.

Collins should be the presumptive starter.

He's the only one who has any kind of experience in Saunders' new offense.

Brunell's and old dog. Too many new tricks.

Campbell's still in diapers. Plus he has a weird upper lip and his accuracy sucks (we all saw the OTA video, right?).

This is a no brainer.

No way.

Campbell's still in diapers. Plus he has a weird upper lip and his accuracy sucks (we all saw the OTA video, right?).

This is a no brainer.

I disagree. I think it's about time Randle El got his shot at QB. His career QB rating is better than anyone else on the roster.

No way.

This is a no brainer.

You have a point Om. Do you think we will start Collins week 1? It makes the most logical sense.

start him in game two. I'd like the Cowboys to give him his first baptism of fire.

When Jason Campbell run up the score in Texas, say 55 -- 6 in Redskins favor, we all will wonder who is actually baptising whom?

Off - Topic:

Sorry all Redskins fans.

laugh.giflaugh.gif Eastlove, since you are a cowdungs fan, does your handle mean the brokeback love from the East coast or

does it mean an East coast brokeback love?

finger.gif Do you usually dream about playing around with Roy's extra round and shiny head around your behind?

Archived