Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Any Ideas??Retiring Navy Dad Skins Die Hard

SkinsNoles21

My dad recently got back from Iraq and is now retiring from the Navy after who knows how many years. This weekend is the Redskins Beach Blitz and he is also having a party at his house for his retirement. How could I get one redskin to show up at his house to suprise him. He has been a Skins fan all of his life and It would be great if a Redskin...Maybe Robert McCune?? Arrived to greet him...if anyone has any ideas of how to reach the players without physically being there let me know...thanks

(By the way if i were ever able to pull something like this off I would fly home asap, no way I would miss it.)

I wouldn't get my hopes up, BUT your best chance would be to focus on McCune, who seems like a good fit because of his military background. His agents name is Ken Harris of Optimum Sports Management of Tampa, Fla. I don't have a phone number but that should get you started. Always talk to the agent. ;)

Sweet thanks I actually found his agents number on the internet I suppose I could always just call and ask. Although Mccune was army and my dad was navy...he might not be down with that...haha
I would recommend calling, it can't hurt. Agents LOVE good press. If that route doesn't work send an e-mail or call to redskins public relations. For all you know they could have done this for other veterans and would be more than willing to accomodate. Good luck.

Totally unrelated, but please thank your dad for his service to the country for me. It might be decent if some other fans would quick reply thier thanks in this thread and you could then cut and paste the comments into a word document for him. After 20+ years of service I'm sure he'd appreciate a word of thanks from his fellow Americans. His service is certainly appreciated on my part.

You are very lucky to have a dad like that. Thank you for serving our country.

You should call man, do everything you can. Thats quite an experience and with such a classy organization such as ours, you maybe could even pull more than 1 redskin if you try everything. PM me if you want some help, I have no problem calling people and what not :o)

:logo:

Archived