Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Star Telegram: Julius Jones eager to scratch his 7-yard itch

tr1

This kid is injury prone...I think BP will send him packing after one more.

http://www.dfw.com/mld/dfw/14694796.htm?template=contentModules/printstory.jsp

By MAC ENGEL

Star-Telegram Staff Writer

GRAPEVINE - Julius Jones needs less than a second to tell you how close he was to 1,000 yards rushing last season.

“Seven yards,” he said.

The Cowboys running back is preparing for the third season of an NFL career that thus far has been more about injuries than consistency.

Cowboys owner/general manager Jerry Jones dismissed rumors that Jones was on the trading block on draft day. He also wouldn’t call his running back injury-prone - although that label is dangerously close to sticking.

He has played in 21 NFL games in two seasons. When he was a rookie, Jones injured his shoulder, keeping him out of seven games. Last year, he suffered a high ankle sprain in Week 5 that kept him out of three games.

This guy sucks. He's their STARTING RB and Rock Cartwright had as many 100 yd games as he did last year! hahahahahahahahaha! When Parcells calls it quits after this year his legacy will always be that he passed up on Steven Jackson and drafted Jones instead and that is why he was doomed to fail in Dallas.

I think BP looks like a coach who is collecting a paycheck. I also think Jerry Jones is doing the front office stuff not Parcells. Julius Jones had exactly 2 100 yard games. Of course Bledsoe had exactly 3 300 yard games and several cowboy fans on this very website are constantly saying he was a top rated passer until Flozell got hurt.:rolleyes:

I think BP looks like a coach who is collecting a paycheck. I also think Jerry Jones is doing the front office stuff not Parcells. Julius Jones had exactly 2 100 yard games. Of course Bledsoe had exactly 3 300 yard games and several cowboy fans on this very website are constantly saying he was a top rated passer until Flozell got hurt.:rolleyes:

I wouldn't wish the Bledsoe, Jerry and Julius Jones trio on my worst enemy! ;)

Archived