Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

My New Website

bigdog77s

I have just created a new website for myself. http://redskins.torresa.com/

Well what I am looking for is some good videos to add to it. I wanted to make a place where I could get videos. It always seems like videos posted on here are always one websites that only all the temporaily and the links die. Would appreciate any help. I am seaching the video section of extremeskins but as I said it has alot of dead links.

The site will also just have random thoughts of the Skins and NFL similiar to what I say on here. Thanks for the help.

ALSO: If you have a redskins site of your own, let me, I'd like to add links to other websites (if you like)

Video Section : http://redskins.torresa.com/videos/

*** I have not made any of these videos just a collections of videos I have found on the web

Nice to see some spanish fans on here :)

I'm not really Spanish, although I have a full spanish name :rolleyes:. Actually I am 1/2 Filipino, but born in raised in SC.

But if anyone has some good videos let me know I'd like to add to the collection.

Well Some are on other websites that lose their link, so I figured I'd make my own collection, for if not anything else me personally, but also for anyone else if they want to see.

its a great idea. and much appreciated. i mentioned youtube.com because ive found Skins highlights there all the time.

its a great idea. and much appreciated. i mentioned youtube.com because ive found Skins highlights there all the time.

Yea, the only thing is that I need the actual file like WMV or MOV to put up on my site. Thanks for the heads up.

hey thats great man. I would love it if you kept updating those videos.

Thanks. That's what I plan to do. Would like more videos. I love watching them so I wanted them always avalible and for all to see. If you have some more let me know.

]']i guess you could just download the videos from our Vids section (with permission of course) and use them. we have tons.

I am in the process of asking for permisson now, I try to give credit where credit is due. It'll keep changing, always a work in progress

Archived