Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Am Not Joking Any One Want A Freddie Mitchell Mint Condition Rookie Card

GOKU

Am not joking any one who want a Freddie Mitchell mint condition rookie card. I just thought of it and I found it in my cards. Its in a case holder and if anyone likes him tell me. I thought he was going to be good haha what a laugh. Are if any of you have a suggestion on what I should do with it shoot for it. He sucks so just wanted to use up a thread to get something going are try to sell this dumb card.

The specs on the card

2001 Crown Royale

Crown Rookies

#5 Greddie Mitchell

Graded Inserts

8mint

Centering 7.5

Corners 8.5

Edges 8

Surface 9

Hail To The Redskins.

14-2 Super Bowl Xxxx1 Champions

I just wonder the thought process which preceded this thread. Did this fella actually think to himself "You know what....I bet someone in the portion of the official Redskins messageboard, which is designated for Skins talk, would really like this Freddie Mitchell rookie card I have.....let me make a thread. I'm sure it will go over well."

Got jokes buddy dont you. Why dont you take that prozac and shine it up real nice the turn it sideways and stick it up your candy coded. You can figure the rest I hope.

The box is quite square. Turning it sideways would have no effect on my anal bum cover.

You'd have better luck on an Eagles board, or even eBay.

Freddie Mitchell card is worth :2cents:

I know but I want some kool advice what to do with it like blow it up are something. Thats all I wanted. Not getting blasted for me not having the key caps thing on.

I know but I want some kool advice what to do with it like blow it up are something. Thats all I wanted. Not getting blasted for me not having the key caps thing on.

Just messing with you :laugh: I worked with a lady for 5 1/2 yrs who is from Kansas and a big KU fan.

I hate Freddie Mitchell. What a bum. Did anyone besides me see him make a fool of himself on Jay Leno's "Jaywalking" segment when he was still at UCLA? I was glad when the Eagles drafted him because I knew he would turn out to be a bust and a moron. Anyway, I think his card is not worth 2 cents - it actually has negative value. That is, having it reduces the total value of your possessions. Anything you can do to get rid of it will increase the value of your possessions. In fact, you probably want to get as far away from it as possible. I would recommend mailing it to the Maldives or Guam or wherever is as far away from Charlottesville as possible. I might suggest trying to blast it into space, but then aliens might discover it and be so horrified that they would come to Earth to destroy us all. So, don't blast it into space. If you can't send it around the Earth, maybe drop it into a volcano so that it could sink to the core of the Earth and be as far from humanity as possible without risk of inciting any aliens.

I hate Freddie Mitchell. What a bum. Did anyone besides me see him make a fool of himself on Jay Leno's "Jaywalking" segment when he was still at UCLA? I was glad when the Eagles drafted him because I knew he would turn out to be a bust and a moron. Anyway, I think his card is not worth 2 cents - it actually has negative value. That is, having it reduces the total value of your possessions. Anything you can do to get rid of it will increase the value of your possessions. In fact, you probably want to get as far away from it as possible. I would recommend mailing it to the Maldives or Guam or wherever is as far away from Charlottesville as possible. I might suggest trying to blast it into space, but then aliens might discover it and be so horrified that they would come to Earth to destroy us all. So, don't blast it into space. If you can't send it around the Earth, maybe drop it into a volcano so that it could sink to the core of the Earth and be as far from humanity as possible without risk of inciting any aliens.

Maybe just burn it. It would probably yield similar results.

Archived