Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

bachelorette

MissU28

so a friend of mine is getting married...and she's a big redskins fan... The maid of honor sent out an email last night about the bachelorette... and apparently it's going to be the jets/skins preseason game! How awesome of a bachelorette party is that!!?

Take a look at one of the questions she asked us:

3. Would you be able to make a scene/feed Katy drinks/find cute boys to flirt with once we're there and/or help pull off an intricate blindfolding scheme so that Katy doesn't know where we're going?

Me? Make a scene? Hahahahahahaha....I love it. Who all will be at that game? Who can help her have the time of her life?

I had my bachelor party last year at the Nov. 6th Skins Eagles game. We spent Saturday night at the inner harbor in Baltimore and then sunday switched hotels to a place near FedEx, tailgated all day, tailgated more after the Victory, then went back to the hotel and partied more. I could not have asked for a better bachelor party. Ya'll will LOVE IT !!

HTTR

so a friend of mine is getting married...and she's a big redskins fan... The maid of honor sent out an email last night about the bachelorette... and apparently it's going to be the jets/skins preseason game! How awesome of a bachelorette party is that!!?

Take a look at one of the questions she asked us:

3. Would you be able to make a scene/feed Katy drinks/find cute boys to flirt with once we're there and/or help pull off an intricate blindfolding scheme so that Katy doesn't know where we're going?

Me? Make a scene? Hahahahahahaha....I love it. Who all will be at that game? Who can help her have the time of her life?

Although I am happily married, I'll be happy to a) feed Katy drinks B) make out with her in a scene, and c) blindfold her and tickle her belly with a featherduster.

HTTR

Archived