Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

SEASON KICKOFF TAILGATE (Originally WORLD'S LARGEST TAILGATE)

SKINZ33

Your right I probably should have put this in the tailgage forum. I'm going to get cracking on this thing and build a committee. Should I post committee threads in the tailgate forum now or wait until this thread is moved?

Let's keep it all under one roof, 33. Feel free to post stuff in here, and we'll move the thread when the moment is right.

I am looking for the record right now. If there is enough serious interest in this then I will go forward. I'll put up more info as I get it.

i have class on monday, but if theres going to be the world's largest tailgate, i'm going for sure. so there's 1 more person. haha.

Ok well so far I have about 5 people on the tailgate committee. We are working on figuring out the time and place and whether or not we will try and make this an area wide event or keep it in FEDEX. thats a start. The next thing we will do is try to get in contact with Redskins officials to see about logistics. Slowly but surely this thing is moving.

I hope you guys can get this thing off the ground. I'll be at fedex for the game, and I know the parking lots are already awfully crowded, so I'm interested to see if there are any alternate sites, or adjacent lots we can spill over into. Let me know if there's anything I can do.

HTTR

I hope you guys can get this thing off the ground. I'll be at fedex for the game, and I know the parking lots are already awfully crowded, so I'm interested to see if there are any alternate sites, or adjacent lots we can spill over into. Let me know if there's anything I can do.

HTTR

give me the best way to get in contact with you. I can use all the help possible

Whoah!

What is the record for a tailgate?

Good luck breaking it....FedEx parking lot is a cluster **** on gamedays and there is limited space around the stadium...any available space will be manned by someone holding out there hand for $$.

My thought is you would have to do this off-site and quite a distance from FedEx... :2cents:

Whoah!

What is the record for a tailgate?

Good luck breaking it....FedEx parking lot is a cluster **** on gamedays and there is limited space around the stadium...any available space will be manned by someone holding out there hand for $$.

My thought is you would have to do this off-site and quite a distance from FedEx... :2cents:

While we are going to see about using FEDEX, we are currently exploring other options.

The committee has been talking and we think we might be able to pull FEDEX though. We'll see, were waiting to here back from some other people about locations.

Question?

Why wouldn't you "incorporate" the "World's Largest Tailgate" into our already awesome ES tailgate?

Seems like you totally passed over the post by Pez. We already have an awseome group and a large tailgate. Why not work your group with this group?

Just wondering.

Blondie

Question?

Why wouldn't you "incorporate" the "World's Largest Tailgate" into our already awesome ES tailgate?

Seems like you totally passed over the post by Pez. We already have an awseome group and a large tailgate. Why not work your group with this group?

Just wondering.

Blondie

Good idea. The ES tailgate is pretty new, lot's of fun and is open to everyone. You don't need to recreate the wheel but at the same time it's eclectic enough that you can bring your own ideas, energy and fun and will be accepted with open arms (heck they even let me participate). And you will get to meet some of the sweetest Redskin fans on the planet, like Blondie and Huly and many others. :2cents:

Good idea. The ES tailgate is pretty new, lot's of fun and is open to everyone. You don't need to recreate the wheel but at the same time it's eclectic enough that you can bring your own ideas, energy and fun and will be accepted with open arms (heck they even let me participate). And you will get to meet some of the sweetest Redskin fans on the planet, like Blondie and Huly and many others. :2cents:

AAAAWWWWWWWW Thank you! :cheers:

Archived