Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Marcus Vick to attend Dolphins Camp - espn source

gray

Typically you see guys make fundamental character changes when they hit rock bottom. Maybe the shame of not even being drafted after watching older brother go #1 overall will be that for him.

I cant say that im rooting for Marcus Vick. Im not. I dont like him and I dont like VT. But i think Miami is a good situation for him. Nick Saban is a good no-bull**** coach. Marcus isnt being rushed to be any kind of contibutor with Culpep ahead of him. That whole offense has a ton of veteran leadership. The Ricky drama is gone.

That being said, everyone is assuming this kid has the talent to be great and its just his ****ty character that is holding him back. I dont see it. Mike Mayock said that even without the attitude problems, he'd still have been a day 2 pick, probably 4th or 5th round. He lacks ideal size. He makes poor decisions (on the field too). He's a better passer than Mike Vick, but thats kind of like saying he's a better tackler than Deion Sanders.

All in all, the fact that this 1 player is worthy of all this press coverage makes me laugh. He'll be a non-entity this year in the NFL.

I hope he does well its sad to see talent like that waste away,even though everything thats has happened was his own fault,I'm still pulling for him.hopefully he will straighten up and be a good player like his brother

Sorry... Mike Vick is NOT A GOOD PLAYER....

he is the most overated qb in NFL history.

If marcus has a moderatly successful career he will pass his brother in all phases of the game.. including WINS.

Mike Vick is a popular player.. not goood

More than his flipping off West Virginia fans on live TV and stepping on that guy's calf, the thing I'll remember most about Marcus Vick was, when asked about his dismissal from Virginia Tech, he just laughed and said the NFL Draft is coming. He doesn't get it and as long as he keeps getting these chances, he never will.

Archived