Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sportsline.com - Prisco - Repeat after me: Free agency's for losers, ...

PCRoughrider

Bottom line is, there isn't any one way to build a winning team. Guys like Prisco just look at trends and slide on down the hill after them. If a team wins a SB without being a draft first team he'll change his tune quickly. Its been done before, it'll be done again. It all comes down to coaching good players, not how you get them. Drafting vs. free agency is strictly a salary cap conversation.

What all these analysts seem not to understand is that it is impossible for the Redskins to overpay someone because the salary cap is a myth.

Another great flood will occur before the Redskins actually enter cap hell. The reporters just like reporting it is impending, that we always over pay, that we can not continue on this path. But we can and we will.

Dan Snyder is the best businessman in the NFl, he has the most profitable franchise. Why would a schmuck writer think that he knows more about business and contracts than the league's best businessman?

Pissco is right, I mean what were we thinking by signing Randle El then trading for Lloyd? I mean those two guys have only proved that they can be successful in the NFL, they only proved that they can make plays in the NFL. We may regret not taking a Santonio Holmes who has proved NOTHING in the NFL. Yup we stink, we missed out on a guy that at best has #2 potential written all over him.

:dallasuck :gaintsuck :eaglesuck

its funny, i had those exact words in my head when i read it as well. :applause:

I was thinking that too. Because the press is so anti-Redskins, nobody writes about how much cheaper McIntosh will be than Arrington.

Isn't that kinda like how the Skins moved up in the second to take McIntosh to fill one of the few holes the team had after letting the much more expensive Arrington go to the Giants?

:applause: :applause:

What we are seeing here is a set up from the writers. They want the Redskins to fail more than Dallas fans so they can come out from every corner of the world and write about how they were correct. Dan Synder can't 'buy a championship'. I'm so sick of hearing that line. It has to be the most overused slant on the skins out there. It's just amusing to me that they write about how the Skins make a horrible selection in the draft yet another team does the exact same thing and receives props for it.

Just shut up.

I, for one, am glad to see some media hatred toward the Redskins again. The love-fest with the media the last couple of weeks wasn't sitting well with me. When these idiots don't like our players/team, then I know we are going to be alright.

I, for one, am glad to see some media hatred toward the Redskins again. The love-fest with the media the last couple of weeks wasn't sitting well with me. When these idiots don't like our players/team, then I know we are going to be alright.

heh...

Archived