Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ROCKY VS. HOLDMAN & CLEMONS???

qcraftsman

From Rocky's videos he looks like he is a better tackler and pass defender than Holdman and Clemons. He looks like he has a non stop motor.

I think Clemons only holds the advantage for pass rushing. This will be a great combo so Clemons can come in and rush and give Rocky a breather.

Holdman is not third string. Clemons couldnt beat him out last year, and thus far Holdman is the projected starter. I know people love Clemons here, and we would all prefer if he proved to be a good LBer, but lets be realistic here.

This is certainly realistic. Holdman may have beaten out Clemons last year, but Holdman certainly played his way out of the position during the season. How could you say it is unrealistic that Clemons could be starting?

Don't be surprised if McCune emerges in the middle and Marshall is moved back to the outside. To be realistic I think Holdman will start until Rocky gets comfortable in the system. Clemons will be used more on 3rd down if he stays healthy.

:gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck

I defintely like rocky's attitude and his energy, but something kind of bugs me about his videos.... When he makes a tackle, it doesn't seem to be that powerful of a hit, and it seems like he ends up just eventually dragging the target down. This could be a problem in the nfl with more powerful players being able to break the tackle...

Archived