Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins store sale

Topazskins

Yea all the search guru's on this site can get quite annoying. I think some people just like to respond to posts so they can prove they "saw it first". Big deal. Thanks for the sale info anyway, Topaz!

The reason they point out to search is the tremendous volume of posts we get on this site. If everyone keeps posting duplicate topics the first page will be filled with repetitive posts. Thats why everyone always says use the search. I also allows for someone to see everyones thoughts about a topic in one place.

OK ......... before I start a thread ......... has anyone posted about the Locker Room Sports Cafe in Carlisle, PA selling off it's sports memorabilia !!?? This man has everthing from over the past 40 years !!

never seen it posted here, and ive never heard of it. is there a website? sounds like a nice shop.

It's not a store ...... a guy who owns a Sports Bar and has collected this stuff over 40 years !! He's going out of business and everything is going to be on sale Saturday 9:00am to 3:00pm. He has a bunch of Redskins stuff because of all the training camps the Skins had in Carlisle, PA and most of it's autographed !!!

Archived