Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

lavar Arrington 70th Anniversary Jersey

gene56

Now that he has signed with the Giants, my closet full of Arrington jerseys are completely worthless. Would anyone be insterested in buying a White replica adidas or Authentic Arrington 70th anniversary jersey? I don't know if I could actually part ways with them, I would just like to know if they would draw any interest. When he first signed with the team and did not allow his jerseys to be made, they were worth and cost a fortune, now they are in the same category as my Champ Bailey Adidas authentic, A WASTE OF MONEY!!

What kind of money are you looking for? Redskins stores are giving them away for free when a customer spends enough money.

yeah they are, i went to the Redskins store and got me ST jersey and they gave me free lavar jerse:laugh: .

• 2 weeks later...
Now that he has signed with the Giants, my closet full of Arrington jerseys are completely worthless. Would anyone be insterested in buying a White replica adidas or Authentic Arrington 70th anniversary jersey? I don't know if I could actually part ways with them, I would just like to know if they would draw any interest. When he first signed with the team and did not allow his jerseys to be made, they were worth and cost a fortune, now they are in the same category as my Champ Bailey Adidas authentic, A WASTE OF MONEY!!

going to be FUNNY when your stuck woth these WORTHLESS jersyes; LAVAR SUX who wants his meaningless; never performed like a baller #56??

If I go on ebay going for liken $15

keep hope alive! you might get $20

I'll buy one to burn it for the official LAVAR JERSEY BURNING DAY DEC 30

I am having the same problems...I have a bunch of worthless jerseys....Smoot, C. Bailey, LaVar, and Coles. However, I am currently very happy with my S. Taylor authentic jersey and my replica Cooley jersey. Hopefully Taylor stays out of jail and I will be okay!

i have a lavar (cap omitted on purpose) arrogant('scuse me)arrington resembles-what-the-player-had-on-while-he-was-with-the-Washington Redskins-game jersey that's available in my next-week's trash offering. i'm lookin' for a Marcus-Improved replacement.

going to be FUNNY when your stuck woth these WORTHLESS jersyes; LAVAR SUX who wants his meaningless; never performed like a baller #56??

If I go on ebay going for liken $15

keep hope alive! you might get $20

I'll buy one to burn it for the official LAVAR JERSEY BURNING DAY DEC 30

FUNNY huh? If you going to come on here and talk smack about Arrington, that's fine, forget him. But don't talk smack to me saying it's going to be FUNNY when I get stuck with some WORTHLESS jerseys. This is supposed to be a place where fans talk smack about other NFC East teams, NOT EACH OTHER.

I bought a Terry Allen and Dana Stubblefield jersey on ebay recently for 15$ apiece, with shipping. Also, on warpathstore.com or something, new Lavar replicas cost 15$ in size Medium.

Seriously though, I will pay 10-15$ for any old jersey no one wants, I want a #11 so a Ramsey would be nice. If you are gonna throw/donate/burn it, at least get some money from me for it. Ill take a Lavar, any number 24, or any jersey for that matter. Let me know, Thanks!

edit: ANY jersey size medium/48 would work for me!

Seriously though, I will pay 10-15$ for any old jersey no one wants, I want a #11 so a Ramsey would be nice. If you are gonna throw/donate/burn it, at least get some money from me for it. Ill take a Lavar, any number 24, or any jersey for that matter. Let me know, Thanks!

edit: ANY jersey size medium/48 would work for me!

I got a coles, bailey, and davis all aviable for you

Archived