Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Needed:Tickets for Dec 30th Giants at Skins

fwo40

Hello,

I know it might be a little early seeing as how the schedules has just been finalized, but I am looking for tickets to the Giants at Skins on Dec 30th 2006.

Likely I'm looking for as many as you have...a pair at minimum, but willing to buy even more-I'm trying to get a big convoy going...since I am trapped in the land of the Giants and would love to take out some of that frustration back in the homefield with my buddies.

Please respond to this thread or pm if you have/or might have any tickets available for this game....it's likely I will make a pest of myself til I get some.. :D

Thanks,

Hail Skins :gaintsuck

I *might* have a pair of tickets to the game. I'll know for sure within 2 weeks... so I'll update this post accordingly.

Thanks Die Hard. That's all I can ask anyone to do is just see if you might have them at this point.

I'll be checking back frequently....

Given the game, you might want to periodically check ebay to see if you can a good deal. It will be hard to get tickets from us Redskin fans for that game barring a miracle.

E-bay has had a few decent deals, but I still need more tickets....

SPAM DELETED

Dont you think the thread you started is enough advertisment? I mean posting the link to your site in numerous threads is overboard, no need to spam the link in other peoples threads. They can read your thread just fine. :2cents:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My Wife And I Are True Fans . My Wife Has Terminal Cancer And Going To A Or All The Games Is A Wish Of Hers That I Am Trying To Fulfill. We Went To A Couple Of Pre-season Game A Few Years Ago. Thanks All For Your Consideration

• 2 months later...

I have 3 club seats, section 309 row 19. These are undercover but NOT obstructed and stay dry if it rains. Will sell for $600 for the three (sorry, no parking pass). PM if interested. I was going to put these on ebay where a pair seem to be going for $450-549 but would rather sell them here to a skins fan.

I have two club level with oragne parking pass for the giants game available. These are up for sale several places for $385 a ticket without the parking. THe seats are on the 20-25 yard line on the skins side. PM me and we can work something out.

Archived