Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who is our biggest out of division rival?

JJredskins00

I was just thinking about this and wanted to see what everyone thought.

I'm gonna have to say we have a pretty decent rivalry going with Tampa Bay right now with the two games we played last year. We have a showdown with them in November, so it should be very interesting.

My personal choices:

1)Tampa Bay

2)Seattle

We play these two teams it seems like every year. They may not be rivalries, but I consider them close to that.

Yeah it's gotta be Tampa Bay. The NFL seems to be catching onto it too.

Maybe the Ravens too. Not on the field, but as far as the Metropolitan area fan base in concerned theres always the "who's better" battle, though it was obviously won by the Skins last year.

this is so superbly and easily tampa....how could you even mention seattle? what would possibly make that a rivalry? the games we play against them, other than the ot thriller, tend to be extremely boring, regardless of the outcome

I was just thinking about this and wanted to see what everyone thought.

I'm gonna have to say we have a pretty decent rivalry going with Tampa Bay right now with the two games we played last year. We have a showdown with them in November, so it should be very interesting.

My personal choices:

1)Tampa Bay

2)Seattle

We play these two teams it seems like every year. They may not be rivalries, but I consider them close to that.

You are phychic my friend, or maybe great minds just think alike. I was just thinking about this on the way home from work today and was going to post it. Then I get home and what do I find? Damn. That's just weird.

]']tampa bay

seattle

denver? they were pretty ****y in their stay here...

living in denver, i always love when the redskins and broncos play. i get a lot of **** from people for being a skins fan and our loss to the broncos last season sucked. but we beat the broncos in the 87 superbowl and in the end thats the only game that matters

Archived