Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Are you a bandwagon fan?

skinfan2k

Hi Guys!!!! We here are all die hard fans of the Washington Redskins, but do many of you feel you belong a group which would be called bangwagon fans for other sports.

Like Last Year, the orioles and the Nats had terrific 1st halfs and i immediately jumped on their bandwagon and began to suport them, however i was very disappointed. This past NCAA tourney, after i saw mason beat michigan st, i knew this would be a special season. As a student of the Umd, i watched maryland women bball rarely, but this tourney i was excited as other watching the games. Now, it seems though i really like womens bball

not for the redskins, im talking about other teams in general

Should have said so :laugh: for me I have to say no like I have said for the one millionth time on this board raised in DC and Pittsburgh i pretty much followed Skins and Steelers around the same time around 1970 neither team knew anything superbowl championships at that point. If you like a team after they won a superbowl or a couple well yeah you're an bandwagon fan. I have been through the good and bad with both of these teams.

Hi Guys!!!! We here are all die hard fans of the Washington Redskins, but do many of you feel you belong a group which would be called bangwagon fans for other sports.

Like Last Year, the orioles and the Nats had terrific 1st halfs and i immediately jumped on their bandwagon and began to suport them, however i was very disappointed. This past NCAA tourney, after i saw mason beat michigan st, i knew this would be a special season. As a student of the Umd, i watched maryland women bball rarely, but this tourney i was excited as other watching the games. Now, it seems though i really like womens bball

What part of not related to the Redskins don't you get? This is not a Stadium post -- it belongs in the tailgate. This is just posting to post -- if you want to do that -- the Stadium is not the place for it.

im also talking about other teams in the nfl, like in the years between gibbs 1 and 2. We were terrible. Did u just stop watching football when playoff time came or do u support teams that u like? During that period, i was hoping the broncos would win the SB, cuz they had terrell and john elway

What part of not related to the Redskins don't you get? This is not a Stadium post -- it belongs in the tailgate. This is just posting to post -- if you want to do that -- the Stadium is not the place for it.

stop being a prick. If the mods feel this belongs in the tailgate, they can move it. i was tryin to start some discussion about this topic. If you dont like this thread, simply dont open it or dont respond

stop being a prick. If the mods feel this belongs in the tailgate, they can move it. i was tryin to start some discussion about this topic. If you dont like this thread, simply dont open it or dont respond

Put it in the tailgate. Follow the rules. As for the name calling.... real mature.

Let me make my case:

From the Rules:

4. Please post your message in the appropriate forum. Familiarize yourself with each forum description. Please be considerate and respectful to our visitors who frequent particular forums to gain knowledge on particular topics. Resist the temptation to post irrelevant topics on an inappropriate forum to achieve a wider audience. Moderators may move your post if it more relevant to another forum.

Now -- the Stadium forum description:

Stadium: Enjoy speaking about the Washington Redskins in friendly confines amongst your fellow Skins fans. Hail Skins! See ARCHIVES forums below for threads from 2001-2005

Now your topic:

....do many of you feel you belong a group which would be called bangwagon fans for other sports.

Do you think it fits in the Stadium discussing the Redskins? OR the "other sports" that refer directly to. In what case it would belong in the the following forum:

Tailgate:

Use this forum to participate in off-topic discussions (politics, entertainment, history, technology, humor, etc.) Please note that some threads may contain material not suitable for viewing at work or around children – view at your own discretion.

dude, let the mods handle their jobs? If you feel this does not belong to the stadium, its your opinon. However I disagree. Im sorry for calling u out on this situation and i was really looking forward on your opinon on my issue.

He is right... And in regards to the mods doing their jobs, they are really, really busy, and have asked the community to police themselves and help out with threads in the wrong place.

The stadium is for talking about the redskins. You yourself have said this is not about redskins. It would be a lot easier, and you would not get any hassle, if you just followed the rules. Lots of people in tailgate to talk about this with. :cheers:

He is right... And in regards to the mods doing their jobs, they are really, really busy, and have asked the community to police themselves and help out with threads in the wrong place.

The stadium is for talking about the redskins. You yourself have said this is not about redskins. It would be a lot easier, and you would not get any hassle, if you just followed the rules. Lots of people in tailgate to talk about this with. :cheers:

I guess if many of you feel this belongs in the tailgate, how do i move it? is there a feature i have to use to move it? All i wanted was some healthy discussion, about bandwagons fans when the redskins were out of the playoffs and in other sports.

I guess if many of you feel this belongs in the tailgate, how do i move it? is there a feature i have to use to move it? All i wanted was some healthy discussion, about bandwagons fans when the redskins were out of the playoffs and in other sports.

Really not sure how you can move it. Never have started a thread myself, so do not know the options. You might have to put in the title *Mods move to tailgate* and they will. Nothing wrong with that man, you will get a lot of healthy discussion in the tailgate I can assure you.

Archived