Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Favorite Marijuana Strains

KillaCam21

Well, maybe if you didn't smoke pot, you'd be able to spell correctly; it's you're, and not "your". Anyhoo, I'm quite satisfied with being "ignorant" to things that kill brain cells. Enjoy. :)

You are assuming I smoke. I don't recall ever stating that I do, or do not.

bonghit.gif

Thanks for the spelling lesson though geek boy. Go get some cheese with that whine on your way out...

News Flash: drinking red wine in moedration is good for you. Google it...

This thread is not about whine. If you don't like the subject go find one about something else.

BTW its "Moderation" not moedration. Go Google that!!

Yeah, your owned.

:laugh: :laugh:

Boy, that didn't take long.

Buwhahahaha

Well, pot is usually the "starter drug."

Anyway, the point is that the Redskins organization might not take too kindly to hosting threads glorifying drug use.

Where the hell have you been? This topic has been discussed at length, several times. Are you the "organization"? If a MOD has a problem with the thread then they'll close it. You are not a MOD so don't speak for them or the organization.

I for one haven't smoked since 1988, pre military. Back when I was smoking the choice's were limited, skunk or some type of since. I prefered the since but usually got a better high of the skunk. Oh, I did try some northern lights one time, excellent.

From what I've read the weed around today is so high in THC you don't have to smoke the way you used to, so much for the cancer arguement.

This thread is not about whine. If you don't like the subject go find one about something else.

BTW its "Moderation" not moedration. Go Google that!!

Yeah, your owned.

:laugh: :laugh:

Boy, that didn't take long.

Buwhahahaha

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Red wine got your motor skills dwindling a bit? :D

Yo, blow me dude. You're talking too much sh*t right now, and I'm not in the mood for it.

Nah. I don't swing the bat on that side of the plate. You see what I mean? After tolking up tonight, you're inviting strangers on Internet message boards to perform oral favors. Maybe the guy next to you sucking on the bong can help you out?

Nah. I don't swing the bat on that side of the plate. You see what I mean? After tolking up tonight, you're inviting strangers on Internet message boards to perform oral favors. Maybe the guy next to you sucking on the bong can help you out?

Spelling 202

Tolking should be toking, get it right!

Looks like you are the last one that should be in here trying to insult someone’s intelligence.

I'll edit my post, but I'm not going to apologize for what I said to you. You're ignorant, so I'm going to remember this thread, what you said, and move on with my life.

Why? Can't stand a bit of criticism? I thought pot was supposed to open your mind? Dude.

It's just that you have nothing to bring to the table. You have shown you know very little on the subject, and you are here to throw stones.

If the thread was opened in a different way, and the author asked what strain works best for migraine’s, would that be a different story? Somehow I doubt it would with you.

You think because alcohol is legal, and marijuana is not, you can sit up there in that glass house of yours and throw rocks.

What is your agenda being in this thread?

Archived