Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tamba Hali, Antonio Cromartie,or Thomas Howard

Staylor21

If when its are turn two pick and these players are available whom would you pick? I would take Antonio Cromartie anyday because of his athletic skills and potential to be better than Champ Bailey. Remember this dude is 6-3 runs a 4.36 and weighs 210 can you imagibe what he could become him and Carlos Rodgers,Sean Taylor,AA it would be very hard to throw for opposing teams.

Uh this is easy. Thomas Howard. The one spot where the Redskins still haven't added any depth. The DL is set Hali would just sit for about the whole year. Redskins just signed Kenny Wright for nickel duty. So that leaves LB as the spot yet to be addressed. May as well go with best LB available in the 2nd round as long as it isn't reaching for one that could've been had in the 3rd round...

so would i, but even if he was still there, i doubt we would get him cuz we already signed wright as our 3rd cb.

we could get cromartie and put wright to 4th, but then who would be our linebacker....

i really want cromartie and i hope we get him, but i think its gonna be a linebacker.

My guess is Thomas Howard is the only one of the three that might remotely be available and most mocks have him going just before our pick. Sometimes, however, a player will fall that you didn't expect to still be on the board (think Fred Smoot) so any of those three would be a gift.

If when its are turn two pick and these players are available whom would you pick? I would take Antonio Cromartie anyday because of his athletic skills and potential to be better than Champ Bailey. Remember this dude is 6-3 runs a 4.36 and weighs 210 can you imagibe what he could become him and Carlos Rodgers,Sean Taylor,AA it would be very hard to throw for opposing teams.

None of those players will be available by the time the redskins pick. They are all late first early second picks. You better look at other possibilities.

Guest amaprius

I think GW could work magic with Hali but Howard is where we will go if he is there... Heck! Tapp might not be there as well.

Archived