Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A question for the mods, RE: draft videos.

Baculus

which ES april fool's thread was better?  

72 members have voted

1. 1. which ES april fool's thread was better?

• Tarhog's story about Leinart giving up NFL to dance
    • Extreme's memoir of an incredible night

I wondering if you are able to make suggestions for the redskins.com administrator for an added section for redskins.com? I've noticed that the Denver Broncos website has a section for draft videos, which is very useful for those of us that want to watch footage on a particular player. I was reminded of their draft section when I was looking for Jason Campbell videos: http://www.denverbroncos.com/page.php?id=1501&videoID=636

I thought this section would prove useful for fans (as well as attracting sports fans to the 'Skins site), but, alas, adding this feature would be up to the Redskins website management, of course.

Just a thought!

That sounds like a really cool feature but there's probably a lot of considerations like paying royalties for use of the footage, increased bandwidth requirements etc.

I'll be interested to see how this works out but it's a great suggestion.

That sounds like a really cool feature but there's probably a lot of considerations like paying royalties for use of the footage, increased bandwidth requirements etc.

are you serious? Did you forget who our owner was. ITS THE ONE AND ONLY DAN SNYDER

are you serious? Did you forget who our owner was. ITS THE ONE AND ONLY DAN SNYDER

Hey, I never said it couldn't be done..just that there would be some issues to work out. I was thinking more of the time factor in terms of how quickly this year's draft is coming up. I didn't make that very clear though.

Archived