Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sex-Starved Husband Goes on Strike

flyingtiger1013

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,189707,00.html

When the going gets tough, the tough camp out on their roof with a lawn chair and a sign and declare they’re on strike against their wife.

At least, that’s what James Wilson of Redford, Mich., did.

Wilson says his wife, Valentina, is ignoring him and spoiling the kids by letting them stay in the couples’ quarters at night, KEYE-TV reports.

“I’m going on strike against my wife because she refuses to remove the children from our bedroom,” Wilson said.

Though he admits that Valentina is a wonderful mother, he says wants more … ahem … alone time with her.

“I’m speaking on behalf of all of the husbands in this nation that suffer in silence. I plan to be a voice for those husbands that men, we all want that time alone with [our] wives, that’s extremely important,” Wilson said.

But Wilson knew that a little peaceful protest on his roof wouldn’t exactly motivate the masses to relate to his plight.

He’s started a blog, Husband-on-Strike.com, where people can go and sign a petition requesting that his wife immediately boot the babies from the boudoir.

But don’t expect Valentina to cry any sweet tears of sympathy for her husband any time soon.

“You know what? He’ll live,” she said.

That would be the last thing she said to me.

What is with some women? You've seen them, thier oblivious to everything except thier children. I call it "the mommy zone". These women need to

wake the **** up and pay attention to what's going on around them, including "taking care" of thier husband.

What is with some women? You've seen them, thier oblivious to everything except thier children. I call it "the mommy zone". These women need to

wake the **** up and pay attention to what's going on around them, including "taking care" of thier husband.

Sadly, Who Del is right. If my wife ever had that attitude... I'd get my needs met elsewhere. Since she's likely to get half of everything anyways... the "cheating" component is the retaliation component of it.

I'm in total agreement, Dean. Those would be the last words she said to me without a lawyer present. Especially if he's already talked to her about it and tried to work to resolve the situation through normal channels.

Being a mother doesn't mean she's no longer a wife as well. I've seen it destroy a couple of marriages involving people I know.

Archived