Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Kick returner.

jnhay

Um, a North-South runner is EXACTLY who you want to return kicks. Betts is so effective at it because he builds up a full head of steam, and just goes. His KO return average is almost the same as AREs. That being said, You trade off a little with each. Betts you lack a little of the top end speed that will get a TD or two more. But you get a bigger guy who can take more hits(less injuries for ARE), and will get a better average KO return. Id expect to see Betts back there to avoid any injuries to ARE.

Most teams used to implement two return men, but I think now most if not all have switched to a single man, who sets up in the middle of the field(his blocker directly in front of him), so its one or the other. Thrash is usually the blocker.

I disagree, what about Brian Mitchell? He was definitely a north-south runner and he is considered one of the all-time greats.

I agree 100%. The Dante Halls of this world can only do what they do with some overlooked holding/block in the back penalties. Brian Mitchell and that school just need a crease and a decent block.

Antonio Brown?

OMG...that guy scares the hell out of me!

I hope we cut his butt!!

I think Brown is good at kickoffs...his only problem is that he will fumble the ball more likely than others....

I would prefer to have Betts in as our kick returner, and then do a once in a while reverse to either randle el or brown.

Archived